Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Klitschko's vs Pacquiao.. Who's REALLY MoRE Dominant?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
    91% of ALL Klitschko W's come when there opponent can NOT continue fighting yet they're the 2 most boringest fighters on the face of this earth.

Can you say dominance breeds jealousy? I can... especially when it's the most dominance we've ever seen before.

If Joe Louis or Sonny Liston was fighting today they'd look like Sam Peter or Eddie Chamber against the Klitschkos.

After either one clowns him, you guys would say they are stiffs.

Comment

most of the opponents the klitschkos face are fat and don't even try to get into shape. they are like 240 or 250 when they should be 220 at most or 220 when they should be cruiserweights. you don't see any holyfields or nortons around in top shape. these guys now are made out of pure cookie dough. imagine how dominate pac would be if he fought featherweights who were only fighting at 147 because they were lazy and fat.

Comment

The Klitschkos have not beaten any hall of famer. Hell an old, fat, inactive, 38 year old Lennox Lewis that was past his prime managed to messed up Vitali's face pretty bad. A prime Vitali I might add. It's easy to be dominant against bums and tomato cans.

Comment

Come on what you really asking is who you much rather watch 2 bros that one runs like a ***** and the other fights like a ***** or a little lion that devours everything in it's path??

Comment

Originally posted by yeykax View Post
            Come on what you really asking is who you much rather watch 2 bros that one runs like a ***** and the other fights like a ***** or a little lion that devours everything in it's path??
            How can you run & still manage to knockout 88 out the 102 fighters you've faced? Must take some real wizardry to accomplish that while running.

Comment

Lol...i'm just having fun with you. I did no such thing... just showing you what a dumba$$$ you are for questioning & labeling my loyalties. Unlike other fans.. i do have a sense of humor.. but will tear you a new one on a dime if you take it to disrespectful.
              scared of a computer thug i laugh.......
              scared of a fa.g computer thug i laugh my ass off while hiding it at the same time...

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
                Exactly, thank you.

Cotto, Margarito, Hatton, and Clottey are all first ballot HOF'ers, maybe even top 100 ATG's.
                I know it's closer to Friday so I will make the correction for you: 1000 ATG. Clottey 1st ballot? You near a marijane medical clinic?

The Klits are overrated in a soft HW division.

Comment

I have it on good authority that the brothers have been More dominant than the great little man from the Phillipines. In the past half decade or so all 3 fighters have been unbeatable.... you can't even steal a rd from them let alone a fight. The Pac MAN has gotten way more generous publicity than the brothers throughout the boxing community strictly for the fact he's NOT supposed to be doing what he's doing..beating up bigger men than himself.

The Brothers are supposed to be beating everyone as that's expected of them. In other words..they're doing the exact opposite of pAcQUAIO & are beating up smaller fighters than them.

Just because the brothers don't have the opportunity to go up the weight classes does that make there accomplishments less significant? Afterall..it's them that can destroy any weight class..NOT Manny.. where's there pound for pound notoriety.... can THEY not SEND Manny back to the Phillipines in a casket if they so desired?

They're being PENALIZED UNJUSTLY for there size while Manny is being built up because he doesn't have the size. It's all about expectations & the underdog mentality & please DON'T tell me Manny is more exciting..the brothers are even more dominant vs there opponents than he is get more knockouts as well.

The Klitschko's are accomplishing the same thing & leaving destruction in there wake but don't get the same credit Manny does because they are twice his size. In most quarters that would qualify as discrimination solely based on size. Yes.. you heard me this is a size bias & it exists in boxing>>>> shamelessly!

The brothers are more dominant, but Pacquiao does his gig in spectacular fashion, that's why most of the time, Pacquiao takes the shine out of the other good/great boxers of his time. Heck, he can even make a one-sided fight exciting. Case in point, the David Diaz, Dela Hoya, Margarito and Clottey fights. He KTFO Hatton in just 2 rounds and most of the live audience and the PPV buyers felt they got more than their money's worth, except probably Charles Barkley.

Plus the size and surprise factor in the eyes of the fans and the scribes, will always nod their heads to Pacquiao. The Klitchkos win convincingly, these people will just shrugged their shoulders and probably say, big ****in deal. They're suppose to win since they're the bigger guys anyways. Pacquiao? WOW! Did you see that? He just clobbered KingKong, Godzilla and Mothra on the same night!

I hope you get this drift...
                  Last edited by gopi11; 04-15-2011, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gopi11 View Post
                    The brothers are more dominant, but Pacquiao does his gig in spectacular fashion, that's why most of the time, Pacquiao takes the shine out of the other good/great boxers of his time. Heck, he can even make a one-sided fight exciting. Case in point, the David Diaz, Dela Hoya, Margarito and Clottey fights. He KTFO Hatton in just 2 rounds and most of the live audience and the PPV buyers felt they got more than their money's worth, except probably Charles Barkley.

Plus the size and surprise factor in the eyes of the fans and the scribes, will always nod their heads to Pacquiao. The Klitchkos win convincingly, these people will just shrugged their shoulders and probably say, big ****in deal. They're suppose to win since they're the bigger guys anyways. Pacquiao? WOW! Did you see that? He just clobbered KingKong, Godzilla and Mothra on the same night!

I hope you get this drift...
                    I get the drift... get Pacquiao in the ring with Klitschko. At the rate he's going..he'll be in the heavyweight division in 5 yrs.

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
                      scared of a computer thug i laugh.......
                      scared of a fa.g computer thug i laugh my ass off while hiding it at the same time...
                      See..now you took it to disrespectful. You're a misinformed moron & i'll gladly cease any conversation with you in the future.

Comment

Working...
                      X