Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roger Mayweather Interview:White Men Cant Train, Pacquiao Is A Cheater etc

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe this ugly mofo junkie is a trainer. He looks like those crooks on BAIT CAR.

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
      I know steelhammer went ballistic on that klitschko line

Comment

LOL ROGER @ "You blowing it, son, you're blowing it". Roger's famous line is "Box that mutha****er"

Comment

Gaddafi's rant over Libyan television two days ago made more sense than that.

Comment

LOL, Roger Gayweather WISHES He can hold Cus D'Amato's jockstrap. **** I bet he would come out the cemetery and still knock that crackhead's ass out.

Comment

Pacquiao's lawyers are gonna laugh their asses off when they go to trial for defamation. Roger feels right at home in court though. His whole family is a bunch of criminals/felons.

Comment

I really don't usually get into race debates, but Roger doesn't like or watch boxing anymore because black people aren't winning like they used to. Simple as that.

There's only three or four Black American champs, so that means no one has any skills and everyone sucks.

Sure.

Maybe if Bradley, Berto, and Ward lose their belts, this racist prick will retire. That would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
                  LOL ROGER @ "You blowing it, son, you're blowing it". Roger's famous line is "Box that mutha****er"
                  But when roger says that, hes actually talking strategy, when shane was fighting floyd, ROGER TOLD FLOYD TO "BOX THAT MUTHER****ER, YOU'LL BEAT HIM EASY."

FROM THE ROUND 3 TILL THE END FLOYD BOXED, AND AS ROGER STATED, HE BEAT HIM EASY.

WHAT DUNDEE WAS SAYING HAD NOTHING TO DO STRATEGY WISE WHATSOEVER.

If you go back and watch Floyds fights, he does what Roger says..... Not only that, the brief glimpses of the trainer talking is kinda limited as they dont know what to expect out of Rogers mouth when hes talking lol.

I hear pure gold !!!

Hes correct as well, Dundee didnt teach ali, no trainer in their right mind would neglect body punching...Ray leonard was a gold medalist as well.

Dundee just made sure they ate good, and exercised. Ali proved dundee didnt do ****, remember the rope a dope???? That was all ali, and dundee didnt know anything about it.Dundee admits this many times in interviews.Ali wanst even following Dundees gameplan...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    I really don't usually get into race debates, but Roger doesn't like or watch boxing anymore because black people aren't winning like they used to. Simple as that.

There's only three or four Black American champs, so that means no one has any skills and everyone sucks.

Sure.

Maybe if Bradley, Berto, and Ward lose their belts, this racist prick will retire. That would be nice.
                    Do you deny it??? Most fighters dont ahve skills!!! I mean look at pacquiao!!! people are saying he recently just developed a left hand!!! WTF!!!!

HOW HAS A MAN BEEN IN 40+ FIGHTS AND ONLY NOW HAS A LEFT HAND ???

SAM PETERS?? BIG, AND WEAK, THATS WHY EVERYONE KNOWS THE KLITSCHOS DOMINATE.. THE DIVISION IS WEAK. SUPER WEAK.

WHY DO YOU THINK NONITO DONAIRE HAS BEEN GETTING SO MUCH PRAISE??? BECAUSE HE CAN BOX!!! ITS RARE TO SEE A BOXER NOW!!!

BESIDES PAC AND FLOYD AT WELTERWEIGHT, WHO ELSE CAN BOX???

COTTO WAS BEAT DOWN X2 AND NOW HES A CHAMPION AT 154 LOL, BECAUSE THERE ARE NOT MANY BOXERS!! (NOT MANY GOOD ONES) I LIKE ANDRE WARD, BUT TRUE BOXERS ARE NOT REALLY OUT THERE. Most boxing potentials, I know black athletes are into football and basketball now. Back in the day, as a people we flocked to boxing. And no one can deny that boxing was more popular when we flocked to it. But you got kids out of high school making and signing contracts for more than manny has made his entire career!!!

There is a reason people are saying that boxing is dying.. that UFC OF ALL THINGS IS TAKING OVER..... BECAUSE IF ONE IS UNBIASED IN THIS ASPECT ROGER IS RIGHT....

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post

Sure.

Your buying into the hype?

Comment

Working...
                      X