Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Sugar Ray Leonard look so good for his age?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vitamin E and plenty of sleep... no secret here.

Comment

Originally posted by serv View Post
      vitamin E and plenty of sleep... no secret here.
      really? ima try that

Comment

He IS a drug abuser. At least he was. Leonard was always very vain. Using makeup before doing interviews with Ring Magazine.

So I think part of the reason him still looking so young is cosmetic surgery.

Comment

Originally posted by G Doggy Dog View Post
          really? ima try that
          really... Vitamin E

try also 5minutes massaging aloe vera extracts to your face before sleeping.

take good care of your hair too... balding head makes one look older than their actual age. Prevent thinning hair by massaging water diluted birth control pills to your scalp 2x a day. Birth control pills have artificial hormones that helps in hair growth. Try it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by serv View Post
            really... Vitamin E

try also 5minutes massaging aloe vera extracts to your face before sleeping.

take good care of your hair too... balding head makes one look older than their actual age. Prevent thinning hair by massaging water diluted birth control pills to your scalp 2x a day. Birth control pills have artificial hormones that helps in hair growth. Try it as well.
            yea man i always use vitamin e lotion tho. i dont wanna take the pills becoz u can overdose on em. but i always do whatever i can to help myself to look young

Comment

One word. Botox.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                Black people don't show signs of age as much, and Leonard has a baby face to go with being Black. He takes very good care of himself too, you can tell by his appearance.

Comment

Originally posted by G Doggy Dog View Post
                  yea man i always use vitamin e lotion tho. i dont wanna take the pills becoz u can overdose on em. but i always do whatever i can to help myself to look young
                  there is no overdose in taking vitamins. you can take vitamin E everyday. Makes you look young and radiant.

Comment

SRL takes car of himself...

Asian way of looking young is to have a young lover... her youthful energy will rub on middle aged senile man resulting to renewed vitality. chinese belief

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X