No announcement yet.

Pascal is an exciting fighter to watch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Casual View Post
    Pascal is exciting for the first half of the fight, but once it enters the latter half it's not pretty to watch at all. It's an obvious problem that Pacal has stamina issues, he needs to forget about hitting the weights, as stamina is far more important
    Pascal could probably improve his stamina to a degree but at what cost to his explosiveness? To me he looks like one of those fighters like Jermain Taylor who'll always have crappy stamina because their bodies just aren't built for long stretches of aerobic activity. More importantly, I think, he needs to learn to pace himself more, and not throw such wild wasteful shots.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
      I agree. His terrible cardio-- huffing and puffing after the first 3 rounds is an absolute joy to watch!! OMG, and running away from a 45-year-old man, is there anything more exciting than that???? If you look in the dictionary under the word "WARRIOR" you will see a picture of Pascal turning off his alarm clock and saying "f*** road work, look at my muscles I don't need no stinkin' road work..."

Pascal is hands down the most exciting fighter in the sport today.

Great post. Green K sent.
      I sense a hint of sarcasm.

Comment

Working...
      X