Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It is OBVIOUS that Froch is the BEST and most EXCITING fighter at 168 in the WORLD!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is OBVIOUS that Froch is the BEST and most EXCITING fighter at 168 in the WORLD!

He will fight, he can box, he has an iron chin, and he knows how to talk ****.....

I wonder what will happen when he wins the tourney? Bute? I say he beats the dog crap out of Bute also.....

WAR COBRA....

Originally posted by Officer Rosales View Post
    He will fight, he can box, he has an iron chin, and he knows how to talk ****.....

I wonder what will happen when he wins the tourney? Bute? I say he beats the dog crap out of Bute also.....

WAR COBRA....
    He would retire Bute. His best win is someone who got brutalized by arthur abraham, the guy Froch just dominated.

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
      He would retire Bute. His best win is someone who got brutalized by arthur abraham, the guy Froch just dominated.
      So a triangle theory?

Not saying you're right or wrong. But, you basing it off a triangle theory? Because, that is what it seems like.

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
        Triangle theories dont work, but he may not be the fastest or mostexplosive fighter, but he understands the game.....

How to box, proper timing, effective aggressiveness, and just uses correct distance.....

I think he beats Ward and would win a rematch with Kessler..... I have said it all along that I think he wins the tourney.....

His hardest fight would be Bute. I think Carl wins a close UD or SD......

It would be a good fight though....

Comment

Working...
        X