No announcement yet.

Lubin confirms Charlo is next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lubin confirms Charlo is next

Not sure if there's already been a thread about this, but this is a real fight. Jermell is a solid fighter but I'm taking Lubin in this one, he's impressed me everytime I've seen him. Very good body puncher, strong on the inside and fundamentally sound all-round.

He's actually quite similar to Spence, so Charlo is gonna have the perfect sparring partner in preparation for this one.

This will shake up 154lbs... Great fight.

Comment

Why? Why put him in with a killer like Charlo when he should be going after the WBO? ****ing PBC matchmaker man

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        Why? Why put him in with a killer like Charlo when he should be going after the WBO? ****ing PBC matchmaker man
        I agree about PBC's matcmaker but I am happy these 2 are fighting because it should be a great fight until Charlo turns it up. IMO he is far too experienced for Lubin at this point and will win, probably by KO.

Man if (i know huge word) Lubin wins this then that would be a MAJOR statement.

Comment

The fight has been next, he's Charlo's mando just no date.

It'll probably be in August or September tho. Maybe pair with Spence.

Comment

Sick fight. I love The Hammer. Going to be a big moment for him..

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              I agree about PBC's matcmaker but I am happy these 2 are fighting because it should be a great fight until Charlo turns it up. IMO he is far too experienced for Lubin at this point and will win, probably by KO.

They will probably have this bout along with the Spence homecoming one in September. Just makes no sense man. It's a great fight but they are both young and undefeated. Get Lubin to go after the WBO and then control all the belts on the division. I'll enjoy the **** out of it though

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Keep in mind that this is the weaker Charlo that was getting outboxed by one of the Jackson brothers the entire fight.

Comment

you got a young undefeated fighter stepping up to fight another young undefeated fighter and you're complaining about match making.

smh. this is why boxing is ****ed up

Comment

Why would he go after WBO, he's WBC mando and ranked #11 in WBO.

Now I think he should take another fight or 2 first before Charlo.

Comment

Working...
                    X