Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jesus Christ what was the referee thinking?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

between tonight and floyd-mcgregor boxing is gonna die. nobody is gonna buy GGG-canelo

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      between tonight and floyd-mcgregor boxing is gonna die. nobody is gonna buy GGG-canelo
      we got **** fight comming up. Pac-Horny

Comment

Ward is the better boxer, I thought he legit won the first fight via close decision, and he was heading to another victory in this second encounter, but those shots were clearly illegal low blows and the stoppage was horrible.

Comment

Ward fans seem to think low blows are OK because he landed a punch that seemingly hurt kov a few seconds before

Comment

Originally posted by baroidi View Post
            Ward is the better boxer, I thought he legit won the first fight via close decision, and he was heading to another victory in this second encounter, but those shots were clearly illegal low blows and the stoppage was horrible.
            Exactly right. Ward was outboxing Kovalev last night but to negate Kovalev's power Ward cheated and clearly hit Kovalev low numerous times. Ward is obviously the chosen one. Tony Weeks should be sanctioned for incompetence. Truly an embarrassing and disgraceful night for boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Graz View Post
              Exactly right. Ward was outboxing Kovalev last night but to negate Kovalev's power Ward cheated and clearly hit Kovalev low numerous times. Ward is obviously the chosen one. Tony Weeks should be sanctioned for incompetence. Truly an embarrassing and disgraceful night for boxing.
              Wards a good boxer but his low blows and constant hugging distracted me from believing he's top 3 p4p

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
                Wards a good boxer but his low blows and constant hugging distracted me from believing he's top 3 p4p

True. Disgusting display and worse that Weeks let him get away with it.

Comment

we got **** fight comming up. Pac-Horny
                  lol how could i forget that one

we deserve what we have

Comment

Thing is these kinds of refs keep coming back without getting suspended or any kind of punishment. Whatever happened to 10 sec counting?

Comment

Shame. The full HBO panel are pure bias. Ward had low blows, Kovalev buckled and then the ref stopped it. WTF? Why stop it? Where's the standing 8 count? Let him continue. He could have gotten through the next round and who knows what could have happened. P4P Ward? Not a chance. He was gifted the first fight, now the second was stopped because of low blows that were deemed legit. Silly.
                      No, no standing 8 count.

They should have taken points off of Son of Golota and they should have given Kovalev time.

But I guess from now on the rules will change and everyone will be entitle to go for the opponent's balls!

Comment

Working...
                      X