Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dirrell Knocked Out After Bell, Uzcategui Disqualified, Post Brawl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the best actor i've ever seen in my life. Arthur Abraham was right. Additionally, Dirrell's corner man looks like inglorious.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Got what he had coming from what it sound like

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
        Got what he had coming from what it sound like
        It really wasn't as bad as some people are saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
          Great win for Dirrell. He's back.
          Lol wow lol

Comment

So far we've had a couple of robberies, a DQ and brawl between camps.

Some weird shit better happen in the Crawford/Diaz fight or i'm gonna' be disappointed.

Comment

Typical ghetto hoodrats, .

Comment

Well, that coach ain't gonna be on the run too long, his fat ass probably had to stop and take a break when he got out of the building

Comment

Not even surprised Andre involved in stupidness yet again. Fool me twice shame on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
                    Dirrell needs to stay active, he looked rusty the first few rounds. Dirrell's coach is obviously under high emotions because of Dirrel being sucker punched early in the fight then being warned and then throwing a ****ing 4 punch combination after the bell rang.

If that was your fighter, what would you do? Exactly. Half of the members on this forum would do the same.
                    unless U have gloves on , it's assault with bodily injury... hope his COWARD sucker punching fat ass ends up in jail!!

Comment

Uzcategui did punch late but it wasn't blatant. What Dirrel's coach did was way worse, a brutal sucker punch.

Comment

Working...
                      X