Comment

Where is White Castle?

Comment

Originally posted by Vape View Post
        Where is White Castle?
        East of Mississippi

I don't think they have any west of the Mississippi

Comment

Never had In-out since the closest one is 1000 miles away.

I always felt fine dining restaurants always had the best burgers because they tend to get high quality meat and take serious thought on the bun since they wanna charge people a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
            Never had In-out since the closest one is 1000 miles away.

I always felt fine dining restaurants always had the best burgers because they tend to get high quality meat and take serious thought on the bun since they wanna charge people a lot.

might as well go to a restaurant since most burgers are already like $7-8 now

Comment

Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
              Can't fuck with the 4x4

It's big but not excessive. Just about right for me. I tried eating two double doubles once and that didn't work out. Too much bread.

The octuple bypass burger from heart attack grill ****s with that

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                i go to in n out every time i am in reno. their burgers are tasty, and don't leave you feeling like death like a macdonalds burger would. i have not had any macdonalds or anything like that in quite a while, but i remember the food basically not tasting real.

A and W is a chain in new york that used to have good burgers. fairly certain they are quite regional. we don't have them here in new england, and i don't think they're out west.
                There is an A&W in richmond california

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  might as well go to a restaurant since most burgers are already like $7-8 now
                  I had this prime rib sloppy joe the other day for 12 bucks it was ridiculously good.

Comment

I've lived in LA and did not like In-n-Out Burger. Five Guys were always better. My cousin from Canada visited both LA and WashDC, he had both In-N-Out and Five Guys. He preferred Five Guys Burgers. That's unbiased right there.

Comment

• Has anyone tried those new burgers from McDonald's?

Pretty Damn good.

I had the applewood smoked bacon djion or whatever the **** its called.

Comment

Working...
                      X