Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to find a really tight (real) vagina?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to find a really tight (real) vagina?

Can you tell before you actually enter one?

How would you profile for the type of woman that has a tight vagina?

The type that would make you feel like a **** star
    Last edited by AlexKid; 12-19-2015, 09:50 PM.

They're usually tight again after 7 days no matter how long you pounded it the week before.

The booty hole is different, it's never as tight as it was the first time you opened it up.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
      They're usually tight again after 7 days no matter how long you pounded it the week before.

The booty hole is different, it's never as tight as it was the first time you opened it up.
      its like a condom, you can fill it up and it will stay the same size but if you fill it up too much it will stretch and never go back, and will remain like a wizards sleeve forever, and it will only get off on insanely large objects

Thats why you should always give your gf a good fisting before you dump her, ruins it for everyone else

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
        its like a condom, you can fill it up and it will stay the same size but if you fill it up too much it will stretch and never go back, and will remain like a wizards sleeve forever, and it will only get off on insanely large objects

Thats why you should always give your gf a good fisting before you dump her, ruins it for everyone else

It's impossible to tell. You would think short thin girls have the tightest but they don't. My girl is pretty tall and has the tightest ***** I've ever encountered. You can't tell just by looking at a girl. Just go out and bang a bunch, only way to find out.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post

It's impossible to tell. You would think short thin girls have the tightest but they don't. My girl is pretty tall and has the tightest ***** I've ever encountered. You can't tell just by looking at a girl. Just go out and bang a bunch, only way to find out.
          true, ill just go do that then

Comment

I think short, young, fit, skinny, muscular maybe, and with slanting eyes = you feeling as big as you ever want to

OR

Get a bucket fanny girl and pay for her OP, she will still have the low self esteem but now a tiny snatch AWESOME!!

Last edited by AlexKid; 12-20-2015, 02:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
              I think short, young, fit, skinny, muscular maybe, and with slanting eyes = you feeling as big as you ever want to
              Lol yes, apparently Asian girls have the tightest. So, maybe start there.

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

I dated a girl named Elizabeth, a Kegel exercise teacher for women!!! She had mastered BTG ( Ball Draining Technology ). I was KTFO after everytime we mashed up our privates!
                  Last edited by Zaroku; 12-20-2015, 02:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    I dated a girl named Elizabeth, a Kegel exercise teacher for women!!! She had mastered BTG ( Ball Draining Technology ). I was KTFO after everytime we mashed up our privates!
                    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! xD

Comment

Working...
                    X