No announcement yet.

Are they desperate to promote Pacquiao-Rios or what

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are they desperate to promote Pacquiao-Rios or what

We can disregard Ronnie Nathanielz's constant nuthuggering and concern over every Pacquiao sparring session and what his S&C coach of the day had for breakfast since we see that every fight.

But I'm talking about the flood of pointless articles about 1) forced trash talk from Rios, and 2) desperate to convince the general public that Rios is a bigger threat to the great Manny Pacquiao than some turd coming off a loss against Mike flipping Alvarado. Even if you think stuff like that is typical fight promotion, you have to admit that the shill "reporters" for Top Rank (many of whom publish on this site) are going into overdrive in "reporting" these superfluous non-stories, even moreso than they have in the past...all so they can make sure to get that fight credential.

I'm not surprised. After all, this is a PPV asking for $75 of your money to watch two guys each coming off losses fight for what's left of their dignity...but damn, if I haven't rolled my eyes enough already seeing another "Rios talks tough" article here every time I refresh the page.

Seems like the usual influx with the added Rios articles because he talks a lot

Comment

Originally posted by WouldYouKindly? View Post
      We can disregard Ronnie Nathanielz's constant nuthuggering and concern over every Pacquiao sparring session and what his S&C coach of the day had for breakfast since we see that every fight.

But I'm talking about the flood of pointless articles about 1) forced trash talk from Rios, and 2) desperate to convince the general public that Rios is a bigger threat to the great Manny Pacquiao than some turd coming off a loss against Mike flipping Alvarado. Even if you think stuff like that is typical fight promotion, you have to admit that the shill "reporters" for Top Rank (many of whom publish on this site) are going into overdrive in "reporting" these superfluous non-stories, even moreso than they have in the past...all so they can make sure to get that fight credential.

I'm not surprised. After all, this is a PPV asking for $75 of your money to watch two guys each coming off losses fight for what's left of their dignity...but damn, if I haven't rolled my eyes enough already seeing another "Rios talks tough" article here every time I refresh the page.
      If you dont like the fight, dont watch it and STFU!

Comment

Your signature suggests you have an unbiased opinion on the topic.

Comment

Originally posted by WouldYouKindly? View Post
          Your signature suggests you have an unbiased opinion on the topic.
          You judge books by the cover i see. Smart one you are! :AYWOoD: My sig means that to you ...lmfao.

Comment

Wait, $75.. Is this for real? I haven't even had one bit of interest in this fight and I came in here to ask, "What promotion?" But there's no way this fight is going for that much. You're making that up, right?

Comment

No really...based on your avatar and signature, I am truly shocked you would display such devotion to your hero.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                Wait, $75.. Is this for real? I haven't even had one bit of interest in this fight and I came in here to ask, "What promotion?" But there's no way this fight is going for that much. You're making that up, right?
                I'm assuming it will be $65 SD, $75 HD as pretty much all PPVs are these day.

Comment

They don't have to try hard when ur promoting the fight for them already.

Comment

I think it is all standard.

I don't think I have seen a commercial for this fight, I remember seeing a lot of Bradley-JMM commercials in the month beforehand but off hand I can't think of one commercial I have seen. I assume I will see some more in the next 2 weeks

Comment

Working...
                    X