Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Trout: He Tried to Break up Fight, Wasn’t Drinking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Trout: He Tried to Break up Fight, Wasn’t Drinking

Austin Trout’s trainer says the junior middleweight titleholder should not have been arrested early on New Year’s Day in Texas for suspicion of public intoxication.

“Austin says he was not drinking," Louie Burke was quoted as telling El Paso television station KVIA ABC-7. “He went out to eat, and an argument started at the table next to him. [Austin] tried to break up the fight. He did break up the fight actually. He asked the police officer what he was getting arrested for. He said, ‘Can you please give me a breathalyzer test?’ And the police denied him one.” [Click Here To Read More]

“Austin says he was not drinking," Louie Burke was quoted as telling El Paso television station KVIA ABC-7. “He went out to eat, and an argument started at the table next to him. [Austin] tried to break up the fight. He did break up the fight actually. He asked the police officer what he was getting arrested for. He said, ‘Can you please give me a breathalyzer test?’ And the police denied him one.”

"According to the El Paso Times, Trout was one of a handful of people arrested at 4:30 a.m. at a restaurant; he was put behind bars at 8:50 a.m. and set free on bail at 11 a.m"

sounds like the police just started arresting people at random to bring some kind of order back in the restaurant & trout was unfortunately picked.......him being drunk isn't accurate because he didn't get a breathalyzer

Comment

No no, ginger needs this....... to run to 147..........again.

Comment

Trout was fighting, even witnesses pointed him out as being involved in the brawl. i thought trout was better than this

Comment

But on a serious note, the arrest does sound totally suspect.

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
            Trout was fighting, even witnesses pointed him out as being involved in the brawl. i thought trout was better than this
            Austin ''Stay Thirsty My Friends'' Trout

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
              “Austin says he was not drinking," Louie Burke was quoted as telling El Paso television station KVIA ABC-7. “He went out to eat, and an argument started at the table next to him. [Austin] tried to break up the fight. He did break up the fight actually. He asked the police officer what he was getting arrested for. He said, ‘Can you please give me a breathalyzer test?’ And the police denied him one.”

"According to the El Paso Times, Trout was one of a handful of people arrested at 4:30 a.m. at a restaurant; he was put behind bars at 8:50 a.m. and set free on bail at 11 a.m"

sounds like the police just started arresting people at random to bring some kind of order back in the restaurant & trout was unfortunately picked.......him being drunk isn't accurate because he didn't get a breathalyzer
              he was arrested on suspicion of public intoxication after all...

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
                link to the police report saying this?

Comment

The Canelo Curse.

They'll somehow put Trout in jail for three years mark my words.

Comment

But, but, but.... that was Canelo's excuse..

Comment

Working...
                    X