No announcement yet.

i miss prime manny pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
    Hes an ATG no doubt but just like other fighters like Roy, Toney, Vargas, Holyfield he'll always have that PED cloud over his head.
    well there's pretty much no credible evidence to support pacquiao has used steroids at any point in his career and until there is then he is innocent/clean imo.

Comment

Hes an ATG no doubt but just like other fighters like Roy, Toney, Vargas, Holyfield he'll always have that PED cloud over his head.
      to be fair manny has NEVER been linked to roids nor failed a test..the ones you posted failed tests and or had their names on a list of steroid clients

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        Odh Cotto Margo and the Lazcano left over was a great run of CWs and cherry picking , now take that away and what have you got ?

An ordinary WW that struggles with LWs !!
        Barrera, morrales, hatton, ledwaba, bradley (which was a win and pac past his best) the list goes on, hate all u want I don't really give a ****. Pac and floyd are the outstanding fighters of their generation and there's nothing you can do about it.

Comment

No he wont and it's stupid what you just said, all of them were caught.. Manny has passed every single test.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
            my favourite version of pacquiao was 122-126...

This is how PAC-BRADLEY would have played out if he still had that same killer instinct

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
              Barrera, morrales, hatton, ledwaba, bradley (which was a win and pac past his best) the list goes on, hate all u want I don't really give a ****. Pac and floyd are the outstanding fighters of their generation and there's nothing you can do about it.
              cant credit him for the Bradley fight man,he did not win lose,lets just act like it never happened

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                No he wont and it's stupid what you just said, all of them were caught.. Manny has passed every single test.
                Well Mosley and Holyfield have passed every test as well..just saying...but like i said Manny has NEVER been linked to Balco like they were

Comment

Originally posted by Nekeneg View Post
                  This is how PAC-BRADLEY would have played out if he still had that same killer instinct in this video..
                  yah pac was a beast back then ..taking fights on short notice, coming in as a huge underdog and just blowing guys away.

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                    I think u should save that sort of talk for the likes of peterson & chavez jnr etc if we start saying somebody is dirty without him ever failing any tests etc we might as well just make the accusation against everybody and call the whole sport dirty.

As its just an opinion with no poof to support it might as well say I think floyd is dirty just look at his father he's all into drugs and **** so floyd obviously has the contacts and knows the biz he's just covering his tracks by asking for testing etc etc and taking so much time off between fights gives him plenty of time for juicing etc etc. it's just silly to start thinking like that. I say innocent till proven guilty and anything else is just hating.
                    Believe what u want and ill do the same. It will tarnish his legacy cause he avoided the tests while being highly suspicious. Peterson not caught by commision he was caught by VADA the same type of tests Pac avoided. So yes i have no proof but neither do you. In your eyes hes an ATG, in mine he fooled the public cause he was dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      Odh Cotto Margo and the Lazcano left over was a great run of CWs and cherry picking , now take that away and what have you got ?

An ordinary WW that struggles with LWs !!
                      Like clockwork this drooling ****** shows up.

Comment

Working...
                      X