No announcement yet.

Would Anthony Joshua be a gold medalist if the Olympics wasn't in London

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
    So you the highly intelligent, kindly tell me why we didn't see him again in the sport, you bastard.
    Because Cuban government makes families of defectors go through hell so most don't risk it

Did you watch the schooling though?

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      Because Cuban government makes families of defectors go through hell so most don't risk it

Tell me how Ortiz is going through hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post

Tell me how Ortiz is going through hell.

The Cuban had a few moments especially in the third round but over all AJ deserve the gold medal.

Comment

Probably. Aiba bias tends to be more about who will keep people watching Am boxing, rather than about who is the home fighter (though these two often overlap).

Joshua was big news going into the London Olympics, and I think he would have been no matter where it was held. He is just that type of fighter who attracts attention.

Comment

Phenom is very angry that Fury exposed Wilder even further and now has to deal with Wilder ducking AJ. He's just bitter and frustrated and needs to let off steam. Just laugh at him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
              Phenom is very angry that Fury exposed Wilder even further and now has to deal with Wilder ducking AJ. He's just bitter and frustrated and needs to let off steam. Just laugh at him.
              That's not true at all mate did you watch the video before it was taken down

Comment

Did AJ get a nose job? His face looks weird

Comment

well, when he was Ko'd by the Russian, oooh shoot, wrong boxer, 'bama man!

Comment

Working...
                  X