Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vanes Martirosyan: Canelo is a Cheater, Golovkin is a Gentleman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eastlos View Post
    Vanes is a bum, that hasn’t fought in over 2 yrs... Canelo ain’t gonna waste his time on this buster. Unlike, Triple G who’s cherry picking this tomato can to tie BHop’s middleweight championship defenses record. I’ll bet he’ll regret taking this fight after Triple G breaks his face just like he did to the other two boxers that move up to fight him in Rosado and Brooks
    As opposed to Mayeatherthat who fought a guy with zero pro experience in the ring. But that's OK right??

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Man you need a new hobby or a new life if this GROSS mismatch is all you can think about. I wont be watching it. Mercy Hospital should have a room prepped for Vanes before the fight.
      Spotting sarcasm must be a special talent of yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
        Damn bro still mad, you need to be choked, slapped and then given a big d1cking to shut you up.

Always replying to me and chit, I said I'm not interested
        Hahahahaha told him straight shontae!

Comment

Vanes is 100% right. Sadly that Cheater can now continue cheating freely since he isnt even tested anymore.

Comment

"The Armenian boxer would love to teach Canelo a lesson in the ring. He may get his chance, if he pulls off the huge upset." FOH!!

Comment

Vanes is extremely hard on the eyes. No ****.

Comment

golovkins a great ambassador for the sport. it really is amusing the sheer hatred for one of the nicest guys in the sport

Comment

That's what u say when your daddy gives u a gigantic payday out of nowhere.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    As opposed to Mayeatherthat who fought a guy with zero pro experience in the ring. But that's OK right??
                    Who the fook is defending Mayweather here? Dude, cherry pick Berto, old manny and of course the UFC fool. Two wrongs don’t make a right don’t support cherry picks like this Triple G vs Vanes mismatch. Homers like you give real boxing fans a bad name.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastlos View Post
                      Who the fook is defending Mayweather here? Dude, cherry pick Berto, old manny and of course the UFC fool. Two wrongs don’t make a right don’t support cherry picks like this Triple G vs Vanes mismatch. Homers like you give real boxing fans a bad name.
                      Well I guess I'ma Homer as you put it because on short notice this is what they came up with. The other instances you mentioned were planned well in advance. I'm not in love with this choice. Let's see what he does going forward after this is over.

Comment

Working...
                      X