X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leff
    how much is it? i can pay half
    it was 1050000000.00 after taxes you dont need to pay if its to much though thanks to 7001 for donating towards it

Comment

Originally posted by Kayo
      it was 1050000000.00 after taxes you dont need to pay if its to much though thanks to 7001 for donating towards it
      No prob. I'm trying to learn how to eat healthy again. I spent 7 years traveling for my job and did nothing but eat badly. This thread is good for me. As I find out new recipe's I'll post them.

Comment

Great thread guys
        Nice One

Comment

usually for lunch i have a tuna salad.

405gram can of tuna (about 100 grams of protein)

lettuce
          tomato
          onion
          olives
          salad dressing, or mayo

usually eat it by itself or with a slice of bread

very basic. but it fills me up.

Comment

I found this recipe and tried it it was pretty good
            Italian Chicken And Peppers

Ingredients:
            1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts (4 half breasts)
            3/4 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
            1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
            3 teaspoons olive oil, divided
            1/2 red bell pepper, cut into strips
            1/2 green bell pepper, cut into strips
            1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
            3 tablespoons balsamic or red wine vinegar
            2 teaspoons honey

Directions:
            Place chicken breasts between 2 pieces of wax paper or plastic wrap and pound to 1/2-inch thickness. Sprinkle on both sides with Italian seasoning and pepper.

Heat 2 teaspoons oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add chicken breasts and cook 4 minutes on each side or until no longer pink in center. Remove to serving dish and keep warm.

Heat remaining 1 teaspoon oil in skillet. Add red and green bell peppers and garlic powder. Cook 3-4 minutes, stirring constantly, or until bell peppers are tender. Spoon over chicken.

Add vinegar and honey to skillet. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Spoon over chicken and bell peppers.

Recipe makes four servings.

Nutrition information per serving:
            Calories: 206
            Fat: 6g
            Cholesterol: 68mg
            Sodium: 79mg
            Carbohydrates: 9g
            Protein: 28g

Comment

chikenbouillabaisse

· 4 ss oliveoil
              · 1 pure
              · 2 cloves of garlic
              · 4 chickenthighs
              · 6 selleri stilks
              · 1 can of tomatoes
              · ¾ dl Pernod
              · 1 knifesodd safran
              · 1 ts chopped fresh time
              · ca. 7 ½ dl chickenbroth
              · tabasco-saus
              · salt og pepper
              clean and slice the pure and selleri,cop the garlic.
              mix oil,pure,garlic,selleri,tomaoes,pernod and spices in a plastikkbag.add the chickentighs and let them stay over night.
              put the chicken and the marinade in a big pot and let it boil for 15 min covered.add the broth and let it boil til the chicken is done. add salt,pepper and tabasco.serv with rice

Comment

Dam you guys eat the craziest ****. The hardest/longest thing in my diet to make is probably just opening the can of tuna fish and rinsing out the water

Comment

Originally posted by NJFighter91
                  Dam you guys eat the craziest ****. The hardest/longest thing in my diet to make is probably just opening the can of tuna fish and rinsing out the water
                  yeah well...i like to enjoy eating cause its probobly my favorite parts of the day

Comment

It is usually quite healthy to eat Asian style (this does not count dinning at your local Chinese restaurant).

You guys should give this a try (although this might seem strange to you all):

Steamed fish. Basically, you steam a fish until it is cooked. I like to steam it for about half an hour because I like my fish fully cooked. This also depends on the size of your fish. Now, when it is fully steamed, put it on a serving plate. Lay shredded ginger and shredded green onions over the fish. Then, what you need to do is put some hot oil over the fish, making sure the green onions and ginger gets touched with the hot oil. Two points I need to make here: First of, watch out for the hot oil (don't burn yourself). Second, do not use too much oil, only enough so all green onions and ginger touch some oil. The fish should literally sizzle when you lay oil on it.

Now the point of the shredded ginger/green onion with hot oil is to get rid of that fishy taste/smell. If you can endure it, then you can just eat the steamed fish.

Comment

Ok so my previous post probably scared you all.

Here's a more normal meal. It is easy to make too.

First, add sugar, flour, and soy sauce to a piece of chicken breast for taste. Don't add too much, just enough to give it taste. After marinating it for a couple of hours, boil the chicken breast in water until fully cooked. Next, dice up the chicken breast into cubes. Steam some rice and mixed vegetables (frozen is okay), and once done lay the chicken breast on top of it. Serve while it's hot.

If this still sounds bad to you, let me know so I won't post in this thread ever again.

Comment

Working...
                      X