Smash
    45.83%
    Pass
    8.33%
    Pass I love BBC and I am gay
    25.00%
    Golden State Warriors
    20.83%

Now her twitter, 'it's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice !!!'

She shares THE message!! Great, shes built too small though, NICE, but what do you do after breaking her to pieces? Just be NICE about it? I'd find that to HARD to do, I choose the girl in that sig of yours buddy...

As always, I'm a faithful guy, sig girl has my heart, still waiting 15 months now for Facebook reply... It will come?

Demita can queue up!

Comment

The sig girl that's dressed as a HORNY DEVIL, and the one dressed as a German beer drinker...

Two favourites is fine here yeah?

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
        Now her twitter, 'it's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice !!!'

She shares THE message!! Great, shes built too small though, NICE, but what do you do after breaking her to pieces? Just be NICE about it? I'd find that to HARD to do, I choose the girl in that sig of yours buddy...

As always, I'm a faithful guy, sig girl has my heart, still waiting 15 months now for Facebook reply... It will come?

Demita can queue up!
        This was a very NICE comment Jab my friend. My tiny pecker wouldn't do damage to Rachel though so she will be ok.

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
          The sig girl that's dressed as a HORNY DEVIL, and the one dressed as a German beer drinker...

Two favourites is fine here yeah?
          Hell Jab I am feeling NICE so you can have a turn with both

Comment

Definite smash. She's pretty

Comment

Well, Beer my NICE!!! friend, it is kind of thou to be NICE!!! and offer both up. But I'm just too NICE to commit to more than 1 at a time.....

Or is it really because MY BLOODY PECKER!!! is also smaller than a roach? And there is only enough (barely, well, not really) ENOUGH!! to please one? I'll leave that up to you guys, I like to be a NICE""!!£!£!!! man of mystery, so who knows?

Not even ME, that's who knows....

I think ima go to bed now, and think how BAD ive been tonight.... Or will I?

Comment

(serious, think I would smish doe...)

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  Definite smash. She's pretty
                  She is gorgeous. She is playing in the Celeberity All Star game right now, chick can actually play lol.

Comment

I would lick her poooooosssseeey

yum yum

Comment

Working...
                    X