Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I scored it wide for Ward on the night, scored it for Kovalev after rewatching.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flemming View Post
    Come on, bro, you can't be serious. Ward clearly won, although it certainly was close. Ward is the P4P number 1.
    To say he CLEARLY won is not accurate at all IMO and I'm the biggest S.O.G. fan. I was at the fight and it could've gone either way.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      I gave Ward rnds 7,8,9 and 11 . I had even rnds that i give to the aggressor which i had 3 and 5 and12 close
      See, I give Ward the 5th and every round 7 and up.

I gave the 3rd to Kovalev, which is debatable. And I guess you can make a case for the 10th but I really don't see it.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post

I gave the 3rd to Kovalev, which is debatable. And I guess you can make a case for the 10th but I really don't see it.
        Kovalev landed the best punch in rnd 10 last minute and never trailed in the punch count ,i think Ward maybe won rnd 3 even but he lost rnd 12 the same reason he lost 10 . Either way i see Ward needing a k.o after rnd 6 with the knock down.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post

kov landed more punches in roudn 10 and 12, landed the best punch in roudn 10 and had ward hurt in roudn 12. why would ward win those rounds?

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            Kovalev landed the best punch in rnd 10 last minute and never trailed in the punch count ,i think Ward maybe won rnd 3 even but he lost rnd 12 the same reason he lost 10 . Either way i see Ward needing a k.o after rnd 6 with the knock down.
            Well, you might've of been overwhelmed by Kovalev's start. And I disagree about Kovalev landing the best shot in the 10th. I also gave the 12th to Ward.

Comment

Working...
            X