Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn wants Kell Brook vs Brandon Rios in December in Sheffield

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a letdown. I'd rather have him be fed to Floyd or PAC... Amir Khan would be a nice fight, as with Thurman or Marquez. Anything else, is a letdown.

I like Rios and all but it's time to unify belts at 147. The titlist and top contenders at 147 need to face each other.

Comment

brook-khan winner for floyd in may? doesnt that make sense???

Comment

Then again this is Kell Brook. So still gotta build.

Comment

LOL@ Brook-Calls Floyd and Thurman out while he is still on a rush after beating Porter, then once he calms down and comes back down to planet Earth, he really wants Rios....phucking garbage. This guy has been a pro for 10 years and now he wants to take steps backwards again.....smfh

Comment

Everyone complaining because he's taking a soft touch for his 1st defense at home. That's been the plan since Day 1 when they signed for Porter.

Comment

Wow, Kell really isn't taking it easy, why go from one tough opponent to another tough opponent?

I gotta give Kell props if he takes on Rios, Brandon is just as big if not bigger than Kell and he is a lot stronger than Porter, but I see Kell clinching Rios up a lot.

I like the match up, but this goes to shwo you Kell is serious about fighting the tough guys.

Good on Kell for not taking on a Rod Salka tune up

Comment

Why he doesn't want Tim Bradley his HBO too?

Comment

So he Went from Thurman or Khan to Bum Bum Rios or Josesito Lopez. Great!!!!

Comment

Steady ducking bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
                      Steady ducking bradley.
                      How's he ducking Bradley???? Tim seems to be uncertain of what he's even gonna do with himself after losing again to Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X