No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael just said that Canelo won a deserved decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Rafael just said that Canelo won a deserved decision

On ESPN's post fight analysis. Said that you can't expect to win if you aren't aggressive and don't throw punches.

Exactly. Canelo started forcing the fight after the first 3-4 rounds, and landed well to the body.

How does Lara win by flicking jabs and throwing nothing else significant, eating body shots, and running around??? God damn Lara pissed me off tonight

Comment

Let the ballerinas cry... they've been talking crap all month

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        On ESPN's post fight analysis. Said that you can't expect to win if you aren't aggressive and don't throw punches.
        Who cares, dude said he had Berto beating Ortiz in their fight. Gimme the 7 rds Canelo won.

Comment

I find Fat Dan tends to favor the fighters coming forward, he scored Froch-Dirrell for Froch if that tells you anything. I disagree, the name of the game is to hit and not get hit. Lara didn't exactly execute that flawlessly but he did land more punches than Canelo, including some textbook straight lefts that snapped Canelo's head back.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
            Who cares, dude said he had Berto beating Ortiz in their fight. Gimme the 7 rds Canelo won.
            2,4,5,7,8,9,10 were the rds I gave canelo

1,3,6,11,12 I gave to Lara

Close fight but thought Canelo's body work was the difference and really caused Lara's work rate to slow

Comment

Okay? Guys like Lou dibella and Paulie had Lara winning.

Comment

Canelo was the ring general from the 4th round on. He landed the better combinations and harder shots. Canelo was walking forward and punching while Lara was throwing off his back foot. That makes a huge difference in power. I was watching the Box Nation version and they didn't show the compubox but I'm pretty sire Canelo threw more and landed more and there is no doubt he did more damage.

I do thing Lara beats Floyd tho but he loses to Algeiri at any weight

Comment

That just seals it Lara won Punches are punches straight lefts to the face that where stopping Canelo and making him tumble back count even if after you throw them you're not aggressive and run your ass off before getting hit back.

The numbers dont lie Lara outhrew and outlanded Canelo who was just making his elbows sore with power body punching while getting tagged in the face.

Comment

That must make it offical then...

lol Fat Dan's scorecards suck most of the time.

Comment

Working...
                    X