No announcement yet.

Pretty obvious why Garcia stans never wanted a Lucas rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
    here we go again a tough style match up for a fighter and he "loses" and all the sudden hes a bum they did the same with mattyssee canelo bunch others can we calm down with the over reactions every time a fighter has a bad outing has anyone thought it was a bad style matchup?
    it's easier to be an idiot douche and spout exaggerations rather than be rational and conclude that you can't beat them all and look spectacular doing it.

i'm going to do a search after the first castillo / floyd fight and see how many "exposed" and "over hyped" threads that were dedicated to floyd; forgetting about floyds complete body of work up until that first very hard out.

Comment

Originally posted by noStylez View Post
      Lucas fight was still a close fight, it wasn't a one sided beat down. I'd still like to see a rematch. Feel bad for Herrera though, seems like a good dude.
      He clearly lost a close fight
      Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Garcia himself didn't want the rematch either.

Cuba, go to sleep or make a thread about Lara or Rigo. You're not allowed to join in on the fun.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      Originally posted by Balrog. View Post
      Thank you for your honesty and unbiased judgement.
      Hey, what can I say?? I'm not gonna make myself look stupid cuz Danny looked stupid tonight.

Comment

Herrera > Matthysse

Or is it:

"Styles make fights."

Either way I don't give a ****.
        Last edited by Fistic; 03-15-2014, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed
          I agree that Matthysse was winning until his eye closed, but there's no guarantee he would win a rematch. He was gunshy because of Garcia's counter left hook, his aggressive style is easier to deal with for Garcia than awkward technicians.
          If your eye was shut wouldnt you be gunshy too?

Comment

Originally posted by Thoughts
            Quote:

Originally Posted by Berry Picker

Oh, so Lucas didn't land one punch from rounds 1-6?

What are you talking about? I simply said when Lucas can't land that one big shot to hurt someone or KO someone, what does he have in his abilities to win a fight? He can't box and relies on power to much which is why he lost to Judah and Alexander. If he fought Danny again it would be the same result.
            Lucas lost to those two but Garcia won tonight right? I mean... I saw your vote.

Comment

Styles make fights hombre, Garcia will beat Lucas again. Lucas is too short and isn't as skilled as Herrera.

Comment

I'm angry

Comment

Working...
                X