Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many fighters have gone thru 3 different decades undefeated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ricardo Lopez: 1985-2001 Undefeated (3 decades)

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman0811 View Post
      Ricardo Lopez: 1985-2001 Undefeated (3 decades)
      He has a draw doe. That means he's not undefeated apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
        90's 1 decade,2000's another decade..2010's another decade

over 20 champions...and 5 current lineal champions...and 9 current or former lineal champions in all
        You have said all this a million times before as well as other embarrassing episodes. Whats your point? Why didnt you just bump one of the thousand other 'I really want floyd to give it to me in the arse' threads you have made before?

Comment

both have draws
          Yea, so? They're both undefeated in 3 decades....Which is what this thread is addressing

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            He has a draw doe. That means he's not undefeated apparently.
            Haha. You're funny. Ricardo Lopez was never defeated, he never lost. Therefore, undefeated champion, baby! And Still! 3 Decades, baby! And Still!. 51 have tried and 51 have failed. And Still!

Comment

Unduckfeated for three decades , *****s and their math.

Anyway none but just The CatchWeight King Fraud.

Comment

ok we all know a decade is 11 years but are you saying floyd's been undefeated for 33 years? i don't know if i believe you

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  another floyd is great thread,,, C'mon man,, we get it,, floyd is a great fighter,, he just isnt the GOAT,,,,,,,

Most fighters clean out divisions,,, floyd nearly cleaned out 130,, but thats about it,,,
                  He has some great wins, but he has more non-fights that get talked about that hurts his legacy,,
                  you never hear people complain about SRR, ali, srl, oscar, holyfield, because they for the most part fought everyone on the block,,, floyd never did that, and has alot of people fooled like he is greatest ever,,,, Floyd hasnt even been undefeated for 2 decades let alone 3,, 96-13 is 17 years,, plus he has had a retirement and long streaks of inactivity,,

the dude has like 45 fights undefeated,, that has been accomplished alot of times, joe calzaghe, marciano, duran, zarate, james toney,, but all those guys fought the absolute best around whereas floyd did not,,,
                  you cant say with a straight face that at 135 sosa and ndou were the best options when spadafora, lazcano, johnston, freitas, casamoyer were all prime
                  or at 140 he faced bruscels gatti and shambra when there was hatton, cotto, tsyzu, witter, maussa, etc
                  or 147 when there was shane, cotto, margs, williams, etc,,,,

truely great fighters want to prove they are great by fighting top fighters like SRL vs benetiz and hearns,
                  or oscar vs tito, shane, vargas and ike,,,
                  or holyfield vs foreman, dokes, bowe, mercer, tyson, lewis,

so lets not get it twisted my man,,, i know you love some floyd but damn get off his nuts
                  Fair points, but a lot of the criticism of Floyd's resume really doesn't stem from who's on his list. It stems from Floyd claiming he's the best ever, for years. When you go out and say things like that, you force people to hold a microscope to what you've really done. Truthfully, Floyd's resume isn't a bad one by any stretch. It's not up there with the great of the great resume's but it's still a damn good one. Just good. As far as Floyd didn't fight this or that, there's a rhyme for every reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                    First thing i could think of was
                    How many fighters can go undefeated vs hand picked
                    Average opposition .
                    I understand not liking a guy, but to sit here and lie and make it seem like Floyd is universally recognized as the best active fighter because he only fights average opposition....it's laughable

Comment

90's 1 decade,2000's another decade..2010's another decade

over 20 champions...and 5 current lineal champions...and 9 current or former lineal champions in all
                      don't state the facts, it doesn't mean a thing here. All of those weren't really champs, they were paid actors

Comment

Working...
                      X