Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye hiding backstage from Wlad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wlad talks pretty good for someone who gets punched in the head for a living.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
        the man turning away from the fallen Wladimir with his glove raised in celebration doesn't look like David Haye, but i suppose it must be, or else why would you post the picture?

Comment

Wlad went to his country and clowned Haye in his own language.

That must've hurt his ego almost as much as being completely shut down in the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
            the man turning away from the fallen Wladimir with his glove raised in celebration doesn't look like David Haye, but i suppose it must be, or else why would you post the picture?

Show Sanders some respect.
            RIP Champ.

He domianted Wlad

Wlad went down from the wind of Sander's left hand during the last KD lol.

RIP CORRIE SANDERS.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
              Wlad went to his country and clowned Haye in his own language.

That must've hurt his ego almost as much as being completely shut down in the fight.
              Wlad also said that he would knock Haye out cold.

Haye stood in front of Wlad for 12 rounds with his stupid hands down.

Why you hate David so much? Fuking Klittard?

tko6

Comment

This skittlez alt is mad as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
                  Upon seeing nice Wladimir was to David even though it wasn't reciprocated, I don't think Wladimir ever doubted he would win the fight.
                  I think being as big as Wlad is in comparison to his opponent would naturally instill a lot of confidence. The Klitschkos are huge men.

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                  Haye and clever don't belong in the same sentence.
                  Not a Haye fan but he talks himself into millions and keeps his family life private, I'm not sure if clever is the way to describe it but he's certainly not stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    Not a Haye fan but he talks himself into millions and keeps his family life private, I'm not sure if clever is the way to describe it but he's certainly not stupid.
                    Savvy I would say.

Unfortunately that's something you can't take away from Haye. He is putting in less effort than most but still making a lot more money. Mostly because of his mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post

I don't deny he has talked his way into some undeserved opportunities but it's not by being clever or having a keen wit.

He can't think on his feet, nor does he have a sense of humor is all I am saying.

All his stunts and his public statements for the past few years have been scripted beforehand and he simply repeats himself over and over again. Very little real humor, just antagonistic c*ntish statements meant to anger.

Kinda ironic since he is the one who accuses the Klits of being robotic.

Froch, on the other hand, is very clever and witty and can talk off the cuff without sounding like an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                      X