Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kiko Martinez Predicts: I Will Knock Carl Frampton Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to this one. Really looking forward to it. Expecting Carl to win but I'm also expecting a very tough fight for him.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
      very true but i seen martinez against dougie curran and believe me martinez did not look decent,curran give him problems and no disrespect to curran as he has taking fights at very short notice but his record isn't dazzling it will be a good fight tho while it lasts lol
      Can't really argue with that.

Originally posted by devildg View Post
      Donaire vs. Frampton in 2014

keep the dream alive Carl
      That could happen but I prefer Frampton to fight Quigg first and the winner move on towards world honours.

Comment

you all must've forgot

And if you think the Kiko who will show in belfast is the same who fought Curran, lol.

Comment

After two months in Oxnard under Sarmiento, exchanging gloves with Fortuna and other great guys we are going to see the best Kiko ever, I am 100% sure about that.
          Is it going to be enough? I think so, he is more experienced and Frampton is untested, the fight against Molitor was a joke. Kiko by knockout.

Comment

Looking forward to this fight.

Looking forward to Frampton getting his chin tested and expecting him to put on a good performance.

Comment

Working...
            X