WBC Threatening to Expel Anyone Involved in Haye-Chisora

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    For f***'s sake, come on!

Tyson biting a chunk of ear off and threatening to rape people or eat their children? Cool. Spitting water in a guy's face, slapping someone, and getting sucker punched? MY GOD, THAT'S EVIL.
    Mike Tyson was a ****ing rabid dog that got taken to the dog pound by Lewis.

The only regret I have of Lewis's career is that he didn't take this rabid dog to the pound in the mid 90's.

But this rabid dog was a mega draw so they let him slide. The WBC is a bunch of ******s and the head wbc suliman guy deserves to rot in a special Hell full of dildos alongside Bob Arum and Don King.

WBC is ******ed, they loved their rabid dog Tyson but hates the rabid dog Chisora

Pure ****ing bias, too bad we don't have a dog pound thug like Lewis to put all the rabid animals into the pound these days

oh wells

Comment

Seems like the WBC are actually promoting this fight... They are hyping this fight even more.

Comment

The WBC is TRASH!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Its actually like this is the first time two boxers have brawled at a press conference in history!
          Yes, apparently it is. SMH.

Comment

Cant wait for this fight.

But i am worried that they may somehow cancel the fight.

Comment

fellas just remember that the WBC are complete, unadulterated LIARS.... so keeping with that theme, this quote actually means the opposite:

winner gets #1 contender spot

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                Oh my life.

The boxing world full of women these days it seems.
                SERIOUSLY!!!

As corrupt as Sulaiman is, he really should shut the hell up.

Comment

So we will be seeing Canelo stripped of his title and banned for his assault on another boxer as well right?

No, i thought not.

Comment

Being expelled from the WBC should be a badge of honour.

They're butt hurt because they're not going to be in on a huge fight.

Comment

What a joke. Boxing always trying to shoot progress in the foot. This is one of the more interesting HW matchups that can be made and boxing insiders want to stop it. Outrageous.

Comment

Working...
                      X