Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why doesn't Hopkins get suspected of being a PED user?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Well, a lot of people live in candyland. But like I said, people are going to start to push back...especially clean fighters. And who knows, maybe Hopkins is fine. But his name has been connected to steroids since he beat Trinidad. And when he joined GBP the whispers got worse. It's a shame it's become almost a witch hunt but if boxing - and boxers - just did the right thing, this wouldn't be an issue.
    They could give boxing a better reputation but most of them DO have something to hide and because of that they would try to look the other way, If someone told me pascal asking Hop for a drug test at a presser would be the thing that gets him all work up i would say nah..

Comment

• With all of the cheating Bernard does in the ring, head butting, holding and hitting, hitting below the belt, thumbs in the eyes, etc.,

I find it hard to believe he doesn't use PEDs.

For someone who does so much cheating in and out of the ring,

you wouldn't think he'd be one to cry to the refs when things are done back to him. You'd think he'd be willing to take year round random blood testing to prove hes innocent.

Comment

• Pathetic

Can't even give a legend and ATG props for making history. Unless you have evidence of a failed test, a connection to a PED distributor, sworn-in deposition, or any sort of tangible evidence.... then you can stfu and kick rocks.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
          Pathetic

Can't even give a legend and ATG props for making history. Unless you have evidence of a failed test, a connection to a PED distributor, sworn-in deposition, or any sort of tangible evidence.... then you can stfu and kick rocks.
          This thread was made long before tonights fight.

This thread was made to show the double standards some fans have when it comes to certain fighters.

This thread was made to show how some fighters are revered for their achievements, and in turn, disregard those of another fighter.

This thread, has come through in that regard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exposé View Post
            This thread was made long before tonights fight.

This thread was made to show the double standards some fans have when it comes to certain fighters.

This thread was made to show how some fighters are revered for their achievements, and in turn, disregard those of another fighter.

This thread, has come through in that regard.
            look ill tell you the truth why i believe pac is on something, after the marquez fight i stopped watching pac because the fights afterwards were **** fights except cotto, i dont like floyd well his persona but i do like his boxing skills and when floyd and pac were going to start negotiations i was happy i thought we were going to watch the fight we always wanted, then i heard floyd asked for the random blood test, im gonna be honest with you i didnt give a **** when he asked for it why because i knew manny is a good guy and he dont have nothing to hide so i really thought he was going to take the test but when he didnt and then starting suing everyone, thats when i thought he must be on something, so from that day on i believed he was on something, and then when he came out with the video saying he agreed to floyds demands i was like finally, but then i saw the video were the kid asked him why he didnt take the test and he started saying he was natural and that everybody has to believe him i just suspected him even more and thats why i always say just take the blood test manny
            Last edited by Roja's480; 05-22-2011, 03:16 AM.

Comment

• PED's dont give you skills or make you smart
              hopkins is all about skills
              Last edited by skillswin; 05-22-2011, 03:24 AM.

Comment

• Nobody can win a freaking fight anymore without being accused of cheating. Screw it, everybody is on PEDs, no one is clean, let's all just stop watching.

Comment

• Originally posted by (ROY) View Post
                  look ill tell you the truth why i believe pac is on something, after the marquez fight i stopped watching pac because the fights afterwards were **** fights except cotto, i dont like floyd well his persona but i do like his boxing skills and when floyd and pac were going to start negotiations i was happy i thought we were going to watch the fight we always wanted, then i heard floyd asked for the random blood test, im gonna be honest with you i didnt give a **** when he asked for it why because i knew manny is a good guy and he dont have nothing to hide so i really thought he was going to take the test but when he didnt and then starting suing everyone, thats when i thought he must be on something, so from that day on i believed he was on something, and then when he came out with the video saying he agreed to floyds demands i was like finally, but then i saw the video were the kid asked him why he didnt take the test and he started saying he was natural and that everybody has to believe him i just suspected him even more and thats why i always say just take the blood test manny
                  And you just made the TS's point. Thread is about Hopkins, yet you focused on Pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exposé View Post
                    Lets look at the facts.

Doing extraordinary things when he used to be just ordinary.
                    Gained 15 pounds of muscle in 6 months. December 2005, weighing in at 159. June 2006, weighing in at 174.
                    45 years old and still fighting for championships, and winning against younger men. Hear me out, the guy is FORTY FIVE years old and still fighting for championships, and winning, against much younger opposition. Who does that?
                    Arguably has lost only one fight in the last decade. (Many felt he beat Taylor both times).
                    Always looks to be in top shape, even with a bigger head.

Why come people aren't screaming for random blood testing in this guys fights?

Dude is looking pretty suspicious to me.

45, and still being at the top?

Somethings up.
                    Because he is black and his black fans don't think in that way. Pacquiao must take the test!

Comment

• Originally posted by skillswin View Post
                      PED's dont give you skills or make you smart
                      hopkins is all about skills
                      Just like PED's don't give you a granite chin, speed and punching power. Either you born with it or you don't. Pac beating all his opponents because of this became a suspect. Hopkins is 46 year old and very old for any boxer already. Something is not right. A-side-meth just like Pac? No? Anyway, Floyd is a coward.
                      Last edited by straightleft; 05-22-2011, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X