Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disturbing Footage: Jamaican Police Caught On Camera Straight Execute Helpless Man->

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
    Sia know dat wheel be turnen nonstop n have faith wid time.

Heal all wound, star. That clock ticking and tings.
    yuh a catch on

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
      Trust mi sia the Gargon shall prevail
      di original gold teeth don gargon,

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        If Dudus did ago give up himself so easy him should do it before him mek dat happen because mi did hear seh him was in negotiations to do that but however most a who get killed inna Tivoli was not from there, so maybe those close to Dudus did know how it go and left when him left.
        Fuck Dudus and the US DEA both. All that killing and nonsense going down to catch the man and then he turns himself in for nothing while he's in drag. Supposed to catch the man to bring peace and try to change the area but you shoot up the area and kill the innocents which only creates more rudeboys in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
          Fuck Dudus and the US DEA both. All that killing and nonsense going down to catch the man and then he turns himself in for nothing while he's in drag. Supposed to catch the man to bring peace and try to change the area but you shoot up the area and kill the innocents which only creates more rudeboys in the process.
          and the Jamaican security forces.

Comment

and the Jamaican security forces.
            fuck I forgot them too, fuck you too Jamaican security forces.
            Last edited by Rudyo; 08-02-2010, 01:34 PM.

Comment

but overall the security forces had the support of majority of the nation, so the people get what they want

Comment

but overall the security forces had the support of majority of the nation, so the people get what they want
                Had to choose between the lesser of two evils, either way couldn't end well.

Whole thing was just a complete **** up, depressing to see for sure. My friend from the Island had family in Kingston, luckily none of them got caught up in any of it but one of my peeps that I used to hang around with when I was just a youngster got shot and I haven't heard anything since, fearing the worst.

Comment

yes some of the victims are still unidentified

Comment

yes some of the victims are still unidentified
                    He just went back to JA like 6 months before it all started too after spending like 10 years in the US. Sad thing when you can't return home and be safe.

Comment

Working...
                    X