Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angulo: Canelo Lacking The Heart and Balls To Face Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Please, don't try to pretend. You guys said the same thing when PAC turned down floyd's flat fee offer only to make 2-1/2 times that in the end.

Drops his belt "I'm not afraid and I'm not a 160 pound boxer, dropping to 154"

6 months later, he's fighting at 164.5.

If you are really " confused" about what is going on here, I don't think there is any hope.
    I don't mind Canelo playing chess with Mr. Anyone from 154-168 except Ward in which I'll only accept a catch weight of 164 . Why should you ?

Should I call him Mr. Anyone between 154-168 or should I call him Mr. I'm staying at 160 till I unify, (then Canelo vacates) and then it's Mr. I'm still desperate to fight this guy . I thought it was about unifying those straps doe ???

Did Floyd secretly possess a 160 strap before his retirement, because he was begging to fight him too. Ggg is a sad sack of ****
    Last edited by SugarRaRobinson; 02-22-2017, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
      $15 million is nothing to sniff at. GGG should be "Thank you, kind sir!" - no one knows who the **** he is.
      Exactly, nobody but us hard core fans and HBO executives

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Please, don't try to pretend. You guys said the same thing when PAC turned down floyd's flat fee offer only to make 2-1/2 times that in the end.

Drops his belt "I'm not afraid and I'm not a 160 pound boxer, dropping to 154"

6 months later, he's fighting at 164.5.

If you are really " confused" about what is going on here, I don't think there is any hope.
        Fuk confused, u sound demented attempting to call out integrity issues with any boxer as u simultaneously attempt to side with ggg.

U can have a few seats !
        Last edited by SugarRaRobinson; 02-22-2017, 08:48 PM.

Comment

A guy who quit midway through a fight shouldn't be lecturing fighter about having "balls".

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
            I don't mind Canelo playing chess with Mr. Anyone from 154-168 except Ward in which I'll only accept a catch weight of 164 . Why should you ?

Should I call him Mr. Anyone between 154-168 or should I call him Mr. I'm staying at 160 till I unify, (then Canelo vacates) and then it's Mr. I'm still desperate to fight this guy . I thought it was about unifying those straps doe ???

Did Floyd secretly possess a 160 strap before his retirement, because he was begging to fight him too. Ggg is a sad sap of poop
            Dont be lying. Floyd was #1 at Sww, GGG offered to meet him at 154.

It's Canelo talking about GGG all the time, G is minding his own business. He's got Jacobs next, then probably unify the last belt, then Canelo if he sacks up finally

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post

It's Canelo talking about GGG all the time, G is minding his own business. He's got Jacobs next, then probably unify the last belt, then Canelo if he sacks up finally
              I don't see what I was lying about,but feel free to tell me.
              U might have selective amnesia because ggg started stalking Canelo first. Then Canelo vacated and he still stalked him begging to fight him anyway, same thing he did to Floyd.

Now Canelo answered the call offering him roughly 5 times his largest payday and now he's straight crickets. I've never seen so many excuses for a guy who's completely dominated his weight division for years but refuses to move up and take ANY risks but still has the gall to constantly ask other fighters under 160 to move up and fight him.

But y'all mad at Canelo doe.

Canelo is more than generous to offer this coward 15 mills, cause if it were me he'd have to take the fight for free for being so fraud.
              Last edited by SugarRaRobinson; 02-22-2017, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                Yeah man and a Lambo and a Honda Prius is the same thing.

The fact that people compare May vs Pac in the same value is beyond stuff, it only proves the insecurities to protect Golovkin. Ratio for ratio what is the percentage of 15mil of 40million? How man PPV did Manny sell during that offer compared to Lemieux's 97k?

None of these theories even matter. If you could beat Nelo for 15 milllion what is potential outcome for that? How come nobody ever speaks of the potential outcome for beating Alvarez and money thereafter? Instead NSB boys cry about what he should be making...

Even the model that he should wait like Pac as Arum himself explained regarding the Alvarez GGG scenario, Arum is admitting he allowed PAC to duck Floyd for the benefit of money and give the people the benefit of the doubt because of "out of prime" theory. Arum is a dumbass and proves how the ggg Nelo offer is just as stupid to not accept.
                U my friend are a diamond in the rough. Great Post !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post

Where in media is Alvarez talking about Golovkin all the time? He is constantly being asked even after winning fights. That's normal for HBO trying to promote...

"G is minding his own businesses" lol

Where's does Bando come up with this stuff? You shame that boxers' name

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                    Where in media is Alvarez talking about Golovkin all the time? He is constantly being asked even after winning fights. That's normal for HBO trying to promote...

"G is minding his own businesses" lol

Where's does Bando come up with this stuff? You shame that boxers' name
                    Lmao
                    It's all a fabricated construct to defend and protect lil g.
                    I just be trying to figure out do they actually believe their lies or are they just trying to get us to swallow those "Blue Pills"

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
                      I don't see what I was lying about,but feel free to tell me.
                      U might have selective amnesia because ggg started stalking Canelo first. Then Canelo vacated and he still stalked him begging to fight him anyway, same thing he did to Floyd.

Now Canelo answered the call offering him roughly 5 times his largest payday and now he's straight crickets. I've never seen so many excuses for a guy who's completely dominated his weight division for years but refuses to move up and take ANY risks but still has the gall to constantly ask other fighters under 160 to move up and fight him.

But y'all mad at Canelo doe.

Canelo is more than generous to offer this coward 15 mills, cause if it were me he'd have to take the fight for free for being so fraud.
                      So what was that Floyd crap all about? Your hurt feelings?

He wasn't talking, dummy. He made himself Canelos Mando, the old fashioned way to make a fight. Canelo is doing all the talking, post fight and all this damage control we get here on the scene weekly. Tbf he's gotta defend himself, everybody is ****ting on him for his historic duck

Aren't you Eubank jr's #1 booster here? You should strike fraud from vocabulary, you don't know what it means

Comment

Working...
                      X