Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Gvozdyk vs. Yunieski Gonzalez in Play, April 8 on HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
    looks like stevenson will have to move his april 29th date..everyone in the wbc top 15 is active except for sean monoghan.

dang i'm ready to see adonis fight again.
    Adonis should face Monaghan then.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      Adonis should face Monaghan then.
      if he's to fight on the 29th of april, and i hope he does, that's his only choice unless badou jack take sthe fight with only 9-10 weeks left.

it's in long island ny on april 29th..sound likes monghan to me..but that guy is Top rank.

i actually see joe smith either lowering his demands to make the fight or adonis moving off the date...

I REALLY HOPE HE FIGHTS.

Comment

Great card! HBO keeps it movin' as 2017 is turning out to be one of boxing's best ever!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          Great card! HBO keeps it movin' as 2017 is turning out to be one of boxing's best ever!
          I just copped tickets to the Russell-Escandon card on March 11th and may consider going to this one as well

This year in boxing is about to get as good as 2013

Comment

WHO VS WHO..... ANOTHER BULLSPIT HBO CARD SMH.....

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
              HBO Russian boxing network
              JIM LAMPLEY MUST WANT HIS RUSSIAN CITIZENSHIP FAST TRACKED LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by JRB123 View Post
                I just copped tickets to the Russell-Escandon card on March 11th and may consider going to this one as well

This year in boxing is about to get as good as 2013
                I'm jealous as fu*k right now! Charlo vs. Hatley is on that card right? What else?

Comment

Not mad at this fight at all.

I like HBO's new business plan, invest in their stars and invest in good fights, but overpay for nothing.

In the long run this is The model boxing in the U.S. Will have to follow to survive.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                    Not mad at this fight at all.

I like HBO's new business plan, invest in their stars and invest in good fights, but overpay for nothing.

In the long run this is The model boxing in the U.S. Will have to follow to survive.
                    So crawford vs Molina is not over paying ? How about Loma vs Martinez which did embarrassing numbers for a high budget fight

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                      So crawford vs Molina is not over paying ? How about Loma vs Martinez which did embarrassing numbers for a high budget fight
                      Everything in this sport does bad numbers for the most part. The sport is in shambles right now.

But HBO consider loma and Crawford cornerstone pieces to their brand. HBO has always prided themselves on having the best of the best and they represent that.

And I don't really think anyone got paid a whole lot in those fights anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X