Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Virgil Hunter: What Canelo is Doing is a Mockery To Boxing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Virgil don't know what he is talking about. Julio Jr. is a much bigger man than Canelo and Canelo is moving up in weight to fight Julio which is only fair that Julio moves down in weight. In fact, I think that Canelo is making a big mistake in fighting Julio at 164.5. Julio looked good in his last fight and if he cane a hard get in shape and can shed the weight that he needs to shed early in training, I think that Canelo will have a hard time with Jr. I am not being biased because I gave Julio Jr. his first fight in the USA but because I know the strength of Julio not to mention that he has his father's jaw. If Julio Jr. takes Canelo in to deep water, that is the later rounds, and Jr. is still not too tired or out of condition, he can stop Canelo. Let me put it this way, I would not bet against Julio Jr. on this fight and at the weight of 164.5.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
      Virgil Hunter has been making a lot of sense recently...
      Where was virg when floyd drained canelo?...certainly not ripping floyd....i think this is just virg trying to bait canelo into a 170 cw fight with ward....these muppets always try to tighten the noose little by little to bring together a couple of media built stars in a fight that comes way too late for way too much money....unfortunately people like me still watch and on the odd occasion actually pay

Comment

Originally posted by s'oh-can-do View Post
        Virgil don't know what he is talking about. Julio Jr. is a much bigger man than Canelo and Canelo is moving up in weight to fight Julio which is only fair that Julio moves down in weight. In fact, I think that Canelo is making a big mistake in fighting Julio at 164.5. Julio looked good in his last fight and if he cane a hard get in shape and can shed the weight that he needs to shed early in training, I think that Canelo will have a hard time with Jr. I am not being biased because I gave Julio Jr. his first fight in the USA but because I know the strength of Julio not to mention that he has his father's jaw. If Julio Jr. takes Canelo in to deep water, that is the later rounds, and Jr. is still not too tired or out of condition, he can stop Canelo. Let me put it this way, I would not bet against Julio Jr. on this fight and at the weight of 164.5.
        He looked good and failed to stop a MW bum at 168? Canelo is bigger than the scrub and those extra 3.5lbs are not gonna be fun

Comment

Virgil Hunter is a joke.

He's bitter because his boxer Amir Khan was knocked out cold by Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by vaynardevil View Post
            golovkin should just accept 15 mill and then knock off his teeth or break his nose

exactly !

anything could happen within the next 12 months, they could lose that fight

IF Jacobs does manage to beat Golovkin next month, that is 10mil+ down the toilet..... and that fight would take a big hit even if Canelo loses to Chavez/etc

crazy

why don't they take that FORTUNE and kick some red ass?

Comment

Virgil is a douche nozzle but he's right here

Canelo is a embarrassment to Mexico

Over the years most of my favourite fighters came out of Mexico . Warriors

Nelo is a flamer
              Last edited by Straightener; 02-18-2017, 05:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                This is a money fight. I'm sure Canelo fights at 160 for his next fight.
                how many years of "money fights" now?

Comment

I kind of agree with Hunter here, Canelo needs to be careful with his weight demands/manipulations. Yes you are the A-side and everyone agrees so far especially the financial side, but you don't want to be bringing fighters up and down in weight. He would gain a worse reputation that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    ???? Let me guess??? You didn't even watch the fight but somehow scored it like 20 rounds to 1 for Kovalov??? I paid and WATCHED the fight unlike you.

Do you want a link to finally see the fight??? Because almost EVERYONE will tell you that Kov. won the first half and Ward the 2nd of the fight.
                    Lie, most thought Kov won 10 and 12.

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    154-168 doe???
                    CRAZY $$$$ DOE???
                    LIFE CHANGING money doe???

You know who 1st used that "A-side" term??? GGG against Ward! But your to FKN stupid to know that. Or just a HYPOCRITE and forget all about that DOE!
                    Umm, actually no ggg was not the first to use a-side. I used to call them misinformation, but now I know your jus lying.

First, come on man.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      I think you only like Canelo because he is Mexican and you are also.
                      Lol. Yes mate. That loser carries on about the 15 mill offer even when the thread has nothing to do with it. I found out on another thread that he is a try hard bully on an internet forum, but a geek in real life. The sort of internet dalk that'd bring a knife to a gun fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X