Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG v. Jacobs is for THE MW title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lineal is just some mythical nerdy sht. Golovkin is the top middleweight and the man to beat.

Comment

Originally posted by Rock&Roll View Post
      I called Koysta Tsyzu the undisputed champ as did many others, because back then wbo was less important.

The only reason it has become important is because people like you keep defending it.

Sorry that i'm not a prejudice bureaucratic coward as yourself. If you were a copper, you'd give old grandma a fine because she didn't indicate and 'its the rules'.

Ufortunately the world is run by 1 million evil men, 10 million stupid men and 100 million cowards.
      No points for guessing your with the cowards - the pen pushers who permit the rule of the evil men and look the other way. They always defend themselves by saying that they are just following orders, or just doing their job, and it’s nothing personal, and if they don’t do it, someone else surely will. They are the hundred million cowards who know what is going on, but say nothing, while they sign the paper that puts one man before a firing squad, or condemns one million men to the slower death of a famine.

I'm saying fuk the rules and fuk the orgs, i don't need some dumb c*nt like you to tell me who the best middleweight fighter is.
      You can have whoever you want as champ in your fantasy world. But that's all it will be, in your fantasy world.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
        Lineal is just some mythical nerdy sht. Golovkin is the top middleweight and the man to beat.
        Who did Golovkin beat to become the man to beat? If Golovkin can become the man to beat without beating the man to beat, why can't others become the man to beat without beating him?

Beat the man to become the man, that's lineal, that's Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          Who did Golovkin beat to become the man to beat? If Golovkin can become the man to beat without beating the man to beat, why can't others become the man to beat without beating him?

Beat the man to become the man, that's lineal, that's Canelo.
          Golovkin is the best middleweight. Best middle weight = man to beat at middleweight. No one in their right mind ever thought Cotto could beat Golovkin at middle.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
            Golovkin is the best middleweight. Best middle weight = man to beat at middleweight. No one in their right mind ever thought Cotto could beat Golovkin at middle.
            Opinion. Lineal/titles exist so we don't have to rely on opinions. The fighters actually have to prove it. Golovkin has proven NOTHING.

He has the opportunity to prove it in September.
            Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 02-02-2017, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Forget this whole lineal rubbish, it only matters in a division where the best fighter holds that honour. At 160lb, since Martinez was dethroned, the best fighter at the weight has not held the title. GGG is the best. He doesnt need the ring or anyone else to tell him that.

I'd agree that in this deplete environment, Jacobs is the second best middleweight, considering BJS doesnt bother fghting and Eubank has left the weight. 1 v 2. Winner takes all.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                Forget this whole lineal rubbish, it only matters in a division where the best fighter holds that honour. At 160lb, since Martinez was dethroned, the best fighter at the weight has not held the title. GGG is the best. He doesnt need the ring or anyone else to tell him that.

I'd agree that in this deplete environment, Jacobs is the second best middleweight, considering BJS doesnt bother fghting and Eubank has left the weight. 1 v 2. Winner takes all.
                That's your opinion. It's not an opinion that Canelo beat the man that beat the man. That's why Lineal exists, you have to prove it. Golovkin hasn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Rock&Roll View Post
                  So you are going to dispute the fact that GGG is better than bjs?

Your going to tell me with a straight face that bjs beats ggg????
                  The BJS who fought and only just beat a nobody and is holding the belt for ransom?

In construction gigs its last on, first off. It should be he same with alphabet orgs. The wbo formed last out of the 4 and should be the first to go out the 4.

The crappy wbo belt - the same one floyd threw in the bin after beating manny - has roughly the same legitimacy as the ibo belt.

I think we can all agree bjs is holding the belt for ransom (wants to be paid millions) when he is not worth it.
                  This is why CONela & GGG didn't fight him and now he's left standing by himself with his dick in his hand.
                  when you get done undisputed=all the belts..thats the definition

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                    Canelo left the division. He fought at 154 and now 165.

Leonard beat Hagler, then fought at 165 vs Lalonde, then fought Hearns & Duran at 160. Then fought Norris at 154, then six years later fought Camacho at 159. If you're saying there's a time limit on how long Leonard had to fight at 160 again, that's a subjective rule you're making up. There is no rule, Leonard fought Hagler at 160 for 'that' lineal status and eventually lost at the weight class vs Camacho.
                    Leonard left 160 after Hagler and then retired..you make no sense..sorry man but thats how lineal status works

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                      SRL didn't fight at 160 again before he retired in 1991. Even if you want to Leonard never lost and was still the champ, it became vacant when he retired. So he wasn't the champ when he lost in 1997.
                      man they are really reaching

Comment

Working...
                      X