No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Black Hitler - Boxing And The Anti-PBC Effect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gman supreme View Post
    lol what is with these idiots defending gaymon as if he was their daddy? Every promoter gets attacked and mocked but when al gets slammed these idiots get all butthurt
    only gay in boxing is the fishnet and thongs lover oscarina de la ****....

Comment

Originally posted by motorcity cobra View Post
      this article was by ivan goldman and haymon's venue squatting which the jake addresses in his story. I think the article you're talking about is the one written on the queensberry rules. Not so much an investigation but a story criticizing the media. that story was written based off a user on reddit doing something no one else in the boxing media, or even ivan goldman the original writer of the story, thought to do. Email the california commission asking for public records on the investigation of haymon. there were no public records and there were no investigations. But everybody ran with the goldman story of haymon blocking venues. After that post blew up the writer of the original story said the california commission are afraid of haymon, smh
      can you share the link for that story

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
        can you share the link for that story
        Which story

Comment

Oscar is one dumb son of a *****. Notice how Arum had the sense to step away leaving Oscar to deal with the mess they created.

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2017 View Post
            It's fine when it's "only" a pakistani or latino being subjected to racist abuse though, right.
            Get out your feelings crybaby

Comment

Haters talking about PBC failing but according to the documents Canelo is 90% of their income and gbp is hanging bay a thread.They lost money on all of their fighters last year except Canelo and Khan.

Comment

This was a great read. None of it surprises me. I wouldn't be surprised if guys like bigdunny1 and others work for GBP. It's just refreshing to see all the issues put on the table for people to see.

I honestly just can't understand why fans of this site do not like the idea of more boxing on TV and cable TV that doesn't require you to pay an additional $49.99 and up to watch.

Comment

Lara vs yuri forman article had 300 comments in about an hour... This article still doesnt have 50 comments hahahah... The racist pbc haters dont like these facts

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Which story
                    nevermind i actually found it... thanks for the reddit link also... very informative.... I wonder if this story will shame scumbags like Steve kim and dan rafael into writing about these emails.... i doubt it

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                      Oscar is one dumb son of a *****. Notice how Arum had the sense to step away leaving Oscar to deal with the mess they created.
                      Arum is a lawyer...he knows that lawsuit is a turkey.

Oscar should have stepped off when Arum did.

Comment

Working...
                      X