No announcement yet.

Chavez Jr Stops Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chavez Jr Stops Canelo

I gotta be honest I'm a huge Canelo fan but it looks like Chavez is going to beat the **** out of Canelo, there's a thing called weight divisions, we saw what happens when people do this, Khan jumped 8 pounds and was put to sleep, Brook jumped 13 pounds and had his face broken, Napoles jumped 13 pounds and was almost killed by Monzon, this is deja vu, unless Canelo can pull a Sugar Ray Leonard he's going to get stopped

Doubt it, Golden Boy too calculated, they've worked out all permutations

Comment

Idk Chavez is going to be a dead man at 165

No question that the Chavez that came at Martinez in round 12 could hurt Canelo though.

This fight has all the wrong kinds of intrigue. I have to watch it and yet I dislike it on principle.
      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 12-29-2016, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Chavez Jr Stops Canelo

And says No Mas..

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
          Doubt it, Golden Boy too calculated, they've worked out all permutations
          Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          Idk Chavez is going to be a dead man at 165

No question that the Chavez that came at Martinez in round 12 could hurt Canelo though.

This fight has all the wrong kinds of intrigue. I have to watch it and yet I dislike it on principle.
          Golden Boy doesn't give a shlt about Canelo, they know that this fight makes as much as 3 or 4 Canelo fights, and they have a rematch clause so if Chavez wins they can make that same money again in the rematch, then after Chavez beats Canelo twice he'll probably be a worn out fighter and they'll just feed him to Golovkin were they'll make lot's of money as well, and tbh I think Chavez will be 100% at 165, let's not forget the guy is a blown up middleweight

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
            Golden Boy doesn't give a shlt about Canelo, they know that this fight makes as much as 3 or 4 Canelo fights, and they have a rematch clause so if Chavez wins they can make that same money again in the rematch, then after Chavez beats Canelo twice he'll probably be a worn out fighter and they'll just feed him to Golovkin were they'll make lot's of money as well, and tbh I think Chavez will be 100% at 165, let's not forget the guy is a blown up middleweight
            Carry On My Trolling Son

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
              Carry On My Trolling Son
              lmao i'm serious

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                Chavez hasn't made MW for 4 years, and wasn't able to make it healthily before that. If you think he's a "blown-up MW", do you also think he's capable of making 160 right now?

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                  Chavez hasn't made MW for 4 years, and wasn't able to make it healthily before that. If you think he's a "blown-up MW", do you also think he's capable of making 160 right now?
                  If he got in a good 10 weak training camp I believe he'll make 160.

Lets not forget when he turned pro at the age of 17 he was a 130 pounder, at the age of 20 he was a welterweight, he was still fighting at light middleweight at the age of 23, the guy is just too ****ing lazy

Comment

Over 13 years ago Junior started his career at 130, maybe he could go back to 130?

He last fought at 160 four years ago at age 25. Now at 30 and 6'1" he looks like he's starving at 169lbs.

This will be a hell of a test for this kid to make weight then re hydrate and be able to perform for 12 rounds against a quality opponent. He is very limited talent wise but he should be the best puncher Canelo has faced but will the drain effect his power!

However this fight is more about Canelo dominating than any thing else.

Ray

Comment

Working...
                    X