Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where Larry and the rest of the "stay salty crew" at?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Many people here, including myself, put avatars or sigs of fighters who have a fight coming up. Then after a while we take it down whether he wins or loses. I had a sig of Rigo before one of his fights and I took it down afterwards. And guess what? He won. It literally doesn't mean ****.

Larry had sigs and avatars of Pacquiao before his fight with Vargas and eventually took them down. But I guess he was salty since he took them off right?

Oh wait...
    I don't know whats worse, how weak that pathetic argument is or the fact you are trying to defend it and contradict yourself constantly

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
      Shut your fookin mout. Traitor lol you guy Kovalev as your avi and sig
      Better than that fiary canela

Comment

Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
        WTF are you on about 'Russian blood'?

Ask Loma if he feels he has 'Russian' blood.....

Russians are Russians, Ukrainians are Ukrainians, Kazakhs are Kazakhs.
        Wikipedia and google are your friends bruh

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          I don't know whats worse, how weak that pathetic argument is or the fact you are trying to defend it and contradict yourself constantly
          Yea, a pathetic argument that keeps on proving you wrong. The fact that Larry picked Loma to win and yall are trying to flame him shows how pathetic you really are.

Like I said, the example that you used and this are not remotely the same.

Comment

this thread is down right stupid and exposes those who truly only focus on race..sad

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              why are you even mentioning me?? every damn post about this fight that i made had Loma winning.I said he would dominate Walters...ya'll focus on race more then boxing

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
                this thread is down right stupid and exposes those who truly only focus on race..sad
                Why did you choose Ward over Lomachenko for Boxingscene Boxer of the Month?

Who was more impressive, really?

Comment

Loma will win a wide decision

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    Why did you choose Ward over Lomachenko for Boxingscene Boxer of the Month?

Who was more impressive, really?
                    Because i rank Kovalev much higher then Walters

Comment

Because i rank Kovalev much higher then Walters
                      Ward was knocked down and was dominated for much of the fight. Not impressive.

73% of the boxing media in the USA thought Kovalev won, 100% of the boxing media in Eastern Europe had Kovalev winning.

Comment

Working...
                      X