No announcement yet.

Lord Trump wants to bring back Stop and Frisk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    trump has already threatened the 6th and now 4th amendment.. but hes not taking away guns so thats all that matters right
    Clinton will repeal the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th and 10th amendments. Cops frisking black thugs doesn't really bother me.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      He is an Assyrian living in Holland.
      WTF is an Assyrian?

Almost sounds like a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        Just cuz I can't add the mullet, doesn't mean I ain't packing a chorizo in my leather pants.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
          WTF is an Assyrian?

Almost sounds like a joke.
          Assyrian people are an ethnoreligious group indigenous to the Middle East. The Assyrians claim descent from one of the oldest civilizations in the world, dating to 2500 BC in ancient Mesopotamia.

Assyrians are predominately Christian, mostly adhering to the East and West Syrian liturgical rites of Christianity.[43] The churches that constitute the East Syrian rite include the Assyrian Church of the East, Ancient Church of the East, and Chaldean Catholic Church, whose followers mostly speak the Northeastern branch of East Aramaic. Whereas the churches of the West Syrian rite, the Syriac Orthodox Church and Syriac Catholic Church, mostly speak the Central and Western branches.

So the boy, BKM, hates all Muslims because the Muslims smashed and chased his people out of their original region.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
            Clinton will repeal the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th and 10th amendments. Cops frisking black thugs doesn't really bother me.
            So you really don't care about the constitution like you pretend you do. Cause if you did you'd be against trump when he does it.

Javi doesn't like hildog either but atleast he has the balls to be consistent and not swallow everything trump spits at you

Comment

So you really don't care about the constitution like you pretend you do. Cause if you did you'd be against trump when he does it.
              Clinton is way way worse.

Comment

Racial profiling does work. What type of stupid argument does anybody have against legitimate facts besides feelings?

That being said, Trump has 0% of the linguistic ability of Bill Clinton...

Comment

Still waiting for krazyn8tive to tell me how I'm wrong.

Comment

Still waiting for krazyn8tive to tell me how I'm wrong.
                    Dude...holy fcuk. Open your goddamned eyes stupid. I'm not going to address this anymore after this. I'll put it in all caps so you can read more clearly

THE GRAPHS YOU POSTED SHOW A CORRELATING DECLINE IN HOMICIDES AND CRIMES WITH THE INCREASED FREQUENCY OF STOPS. EVERYONE HERE CAN SEE THE SAME THING..YOU FCUKING IDIOT. IT DIRECTLY CONTRADICTS WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT THE ISSUE ALL TOGETHER...BECAUSE YOURE A FCUKING IDIOT.

Now leave me alone. I'm done mingling with a mongoloid.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                      Dude...holy fcuk. Open your goddamned eyes stupid. I'm not going to address this anymore after this. I'll put it in all caps so you can read more clearly

THE GRAPHS YOU POSTED SHOW A CORRELATING DECLINE IN HOMICIDES AND CRIMES WITH THE INCREASED FREQUENCY OF STOPS. EVERYONE HERE CAN SEE THE SAME THING..YOU FCUKING IDIOT. IT DIRECTLY CONTRADICTS WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT THE ISSUE ALL TOGETHER...BECAUSE YOURE A FCUKING IDIOT.

Now leave me alone. I'm done mingling with a mongoloid.
                      Overall yes, but America has been getting safer through the years despite what lord trump tell you. Just like a week or so ago I showed you that fbi graph showing were safer now than 10 yrs ago (you also stopped responding then)

Again, since the stops have been reduced to damn near zero, that means the homicides should have gone through the roof right? Why don't you comment on that?

Comment

Working...
                      X