Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather on Broner's Challenge: That Was Night's Biggest Joke

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
    I hate when dumbass people say dumbass comments like this.
    Yea, tell me about it. People can't keep their radical racial and political beliefs out of boxing forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
      Yea, tell me about it. People can't keep their radical racial and political beliefs out of boxing forums.
      Amen to that!

Comment

Originally posted by pacphobia View Post
        pls help me find any youtube videos showing floyd really outpointed pac. as a floyd fans like you it's kinda embarrassing. hundreds of reviews if not thousand showing the opposite. pac really schooled Floyd! it's pathetic bro!
        Biggest joke in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by PulpFriction View Post
          Who cares Floyd can say anything he wants about Broner. A 18 yr old Mayweather would've embarrassed Broner tonight and i don't care if he was a super featherweight. Broner is the most over rated boxer i've ever seen. Ashley Theophane fkn sucks and last night they were talking about vegas opening up betting lines as high as 30-1 fav for Broner, wtf are they matching Ashley with Broner when he's that high of a favorite? Surely they could've found a better challenge.
          Great point about the huge odds should have made this fight a no-go but you forgot the hype factor.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
            I'm talking toe to toe in the streets, no gloves, anything goes. Let me spell it out for you since your a little slow.
            In......a....boxing....match....Floyd...beats....B roner...easily...but...in...a...streetfight...Bron er....would....beat...up...Floyd.
            Your...welcome....
            You're*****

Comment

Is there a fighter who hasn't called Floyd out? That would be bigger news

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                Thought it was funny immediately after the fight Broner trying to get out of the ring and go at Mayweather. He knew he wouldn't get there but it was good for a laugh.
                In the ring Mayweather would embarrass Broner but toe to toe on the streets money wouldn't want none. He's not about that life. He beats up women but he ain't going at Broner like that.
                Cool story. Broner said he was trying to get out of the ring to go pay homage to mayweather. His words.

Comment

Broner just wants to see you Floyd... If you dont wanna share the spotlight with Broner which I think that's one of the reasons why you won't take his challenge then why don't you spar with him behind close doors? Keep it hush hush and man up. Nobody will ever know. That's what l would do....justs saying

Comment

Working...
                  X