No announcement yet.

As A Ward Fan I'm Getting Tired of His Inactivity

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by imperial1 View Post
    It be a good opportunity for Fonfara as well he beats Ward he gets another crack at Asonis or even Kovalev
    Yes, I think the guy deserves it. He nearly beat Stevenson and he beat Cleverly all over the place. He comes to fight and is fun to watch. If Ward beats him, I'll be convinced he's ready for Kovalev. And yes, I'd love to see Fonfara get the rematch or Kovalev.

Comment

That's a great idea. Fonfara makes an excellent opponent for any light heavyweight, but he also poses a threat. I'd love to see that fight.
      That would be a great plan B, I wonder if he's been contacted.

Comment

I don't think Fonfara beats Ward, but if he did Ward would be fucked in career terms. He's made himself very vulnerable with his inactivity. A lot of people are just looking for a reason to dismiss him as irrelevant.

Comment

It seems to me like Ward wants to play at boxing. Do pretty much nothing for ages, occasionally fight against a complete no hoper and hope to talk his way into a big money fight. He reminds me of David Haye but with a lot more talent -- which makes it all the more disappointing really. Barrera is an ok 'ish' opponent - he's no world beater or anything but he can box a bit and bang a bit -- but I'm guessing ward wants a complete no hoper/punching bag instead while getting the same money.
          Last edited by Daddy T; 01-11-2016, 05:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by imperial1 View Post
            Fonfara would be a very good alternative anyone else agree ?
            absolutely, great fight

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              4 years of watching him turn down good fights and try to fight bums. the longest benefit of the doubt in the history of benefit of doubts
              so ggg is a bum?

Comment

Originally posted by Anita Gofradump View Post
                Nobody likes Ward, and those that genuinely do are in a very select group. Most of the people (we all know who they are) who like to give the impression that they like him nowadays only like him in the sense that he's convenient stick to beat Golovkin with.
                many may not like him but damn few dispute his talent

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  He should fight a young light heavyweight who is rated by most as being in or near the top 10 in the world. Barrera would be good. He is a little old but he is undefeated and many alphabet groups rate him in their top ten. If not Barrera then another boxer who is just as good and highly rated..
                  too bad ggg didn't man up and fight Ward

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                    Ward could of been a true ATG, he's a joke now.
                    that "joke" made pee run down gggs leg

Comment

Working...
                    X