Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather's Personal Assistant "Floyd Told Me He'd Stop Pac In 5-6 Rounds"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In less than that.

Comment

is this what it has come to !!!!! whats next "mannys gardener says he is going to tko floydie in the 2nd" " or "jinkees nail polisher says floydie is going down in the 8th" !!!!!

fact is both camps are going to ride for their fighter !!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        Is that is why Floyd said, why is Pacquiao calling me out now, where was he in 1999.

Just one of the very many list of excuses from Floyd Mayweather jr.
        LMAO. Where was the excuse? I must have missed it

Comment

floyds assistant said pac was on roids lol

Comment

Floyd KOs Pac?

I could see it a wide UD though.

But think about this, really think about it. Even during his loss against Morales and his fights with Marquez, Pac has given them super close, highly competitive fights. Because when you think about it, no one has thoroughly dominated Pac. Sure, they may have "beat" him but not thoroughly dominated him.

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
              Floyd KOs Pac?

I could see it a wide UD though.

But think about this, really think about it. Even during his loss against Morales and his fights with Marquez, Pac has given them super close, highly competitive fights. Because when you think about it, no one has thoroughly dominated Pac. Sure, they may have "beat" him but not thoroughly dominated him.
              Yea but no one has ever done that to marquez either and people can say weight all they want but floyd dominated him off skill alone.

Comment

i can see a stoppage called by pacs corner. floyd gonna counter and right straight his ass to submission.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                  i can see a stoppage called by pacs corner. floyd gonna counter and right straight his ass to submission.
                  Yeah, if there is any stoppage, it's Bo-Boy screaming and crying to wave it off or he jumps in the ring to protect Pac. That or Roach as the father figure throws in the towel.

Comment

Floyd would get ktfo if he were to recklessly try to walk Manny down. But unlike Cotto, I don't think he would stuck his head and chin out open to be hit repeatedly.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                      Floyd would get ktfo if he were to recklessly try to walk Manny down.

sssshhhhh...dont say that...confidence is at an all time high for Team Money...let him come out with that kind of bravado...it'll make the fight more interesting

Comment

Working...
                      X