Ward over Froch
    Hopkins over Dawson

No lol Marquez > Pacquaio

Comment

Khan beats Judah
      Mayweather beats Ortiz
      Froch beats Ward

Comment

Judah over Kahn Disagree, KHAN takes it.
        Ortiz over Mayweather Disagree, Money takes it.
        Pacquiao over Marquez Disgaree, Marquez takes it.
        Cotto over Margerito AGREE
        Ward over Froch AGREE
        Hopkins over Dawson Disagree, Dawson takes it.

Comment

95% of people will disagree with the Ortiz over Mayweather pick but I see something different in Ortiz eyes over all mayweather other opponents. Plus I don't see the intimidation the advantage mayweather usually have over his other opponents against Ortiz!!! Hey, I could be wrong!!!

Comment

maybe you should have begun with telling us why you think these outcomes are likeliest and get some discussion going.

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKGWJ View Post
              Judah over Kahn
              Ortiz over Mayweather
              Pacquiao over Marquez
              Cotto over Margerito
              Ward over Froch
              Hopkins over Dawson
              1.Judah over Khan because of footwork, power, and his new found defense.

2. MAYWEATHER over Ortiz because the only advantage I see that Ortiz has over Mayweather is power. Mayweather has demonstrated that taller fighters don't necessarily spell trouble. The southpaw stance might give Floyd some shaky moments early but Floyd either by UD or late stoppage.

3.Pacquiao over Marquez because although I thought Marquez more than held his own in the first 2 fights (possibly winning one or both.) But at this stage in each man's career, I believe it is Pacquiao who has improved the most. I don't believe JMM will be able to handle Manny's pressure this time.

4. Cotto beats slow Margarito without cement in his gloves. Cotto is a world champ these days and Margarito is a has-been.

5. Ward beats Froch because of smart boxing. I must take my hat off to the Englishman who has been demonstrating MUCH better defense lately than was the case earlier in his career. Froch has a big power edge but I don't see Froch being able to handle Andre on the inside and I think Andre has better footwork.

6. Hopkins beats Dawson because IMO, Dawson is "wet behind the ears" so to speak. Hopkins knows every trick in the book and I don't think Bad Chad sends him into retirement.

Comment

Judah over Kahn: I think Zab can surprise here agree.

Ortiz over Mayweather: Vic is a live underdog. But floyd got bigger fish to fry. Floyd wins.

Pacquiao over Marquez: With ease this time IMO.

Cotto over Margarito: Hoping Cotto loads his gloves with iron and beats this cheating b!tch into a coma. That said, Cotto UD.

Ward over Froch: Total pick em for me right now.

Hopkins over Dawson: Dawson either puts Bhop to sleep or everyone who buys this PPV.

Comment

I agree with everything you said except the mayweather vs Ortiz fight. I see something different in Ortiz eyes. He's not scared or intemidated.

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKGWJ View Post
                    I agree with everything you said except the mayweather vs Ortiz fight. I see something different in Ortiz eyes. He's not scared or intemidated.
                    you don't necessarily win fights based on courage. Look at Arturo Gatti. Look at Ricky Hatton.

He will need something technically and strategically to win this fight. What is it? What will he expose in Mayweather to win this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X