No announcement yet.

Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam vs Ryota Murata

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam vs Ryota Murata

Hassan N'Dam and Ryota Murata fight Saturday at the Ariake Colosseum for the WBA World middleweight title.
    Hassan N'Dam enters this fight with a 35-2 record that includes 21 knockouts. N'Dam has won his last four fights and is coming off a December win over Alfonso Blanco. N'Dam had a very successful 4-0 2016 and hasn’t lost since his bout with David Lemieux for the IBF middleweight title. N'Dam has won his last three fights by knockout, which is a good sign for a fighter who I’ve said lacks a killer instinct at times. N'Dam often does just enough to win fights, as he controls the ring well and has a very effective jab to go along with above-average defense. Besides his loss to Lemieux, Peter Quillin is the only fighter to beat N'Dam. This will be N'Dam’s first fight in Japan.

Ryota Murata enters this fight with a 12-0 record that includes nine knockouts. This will be Murata’s fifth fight since 2016 and is coming off a December win over Bruno Sandoval. Murata has a well decorated amateur career that includes a 2012 olympic gold medal, but this will be the biggest test of his young pro career. Murata stands in at 5’11”, has a 72 inch reach and is a smart boxer who does a nice job of getting in and out with his combinations and displays good head movement.

This is going to be a fun fight between two polished boxers who are well accomplished and in that second tier of quality boxers in a loaded middleweight division.

Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam Higlights

Ryota Murata Highlights
    N'Jikam by KO/TKO
    18.75%
    N'Jikam by UD/MD/SD
    31.25%
    Murata by KO/TKO
    18.75%
    Murata by UD/MD/SD
    31.25%
    Draw
    0.00%

Ndam got this. I got him beating murata by decision. And beating charlo also.

Comment

I've heard good things about Murata, but haven't seen enough of him to trust picking him vs a proven entity like N'Dam.

If anyone likes N'Dam doe he's a solid underdog here (+200) so lotsa value since he's the guy with a actual resume & Murata is more a speculative top ten 10ish guy still.

Comment

Pretty interested in seeing this. Also Saunders/Khurtsidze but... I'm not sure where i can see these fights...

Comment

I got Murata in this one. Not very exciting but uses his basics well.

Comment

I thought those douchebags over at the wba were getting rid of the interim and regular belts. how are they fighting for wba belt? ggg owns the wba belt.

Comment

Ryota Murata is a Toprank promoted fighter who was rated top five by three of the major sanctioning bodies - it could be four I don't know...but the point is for a Gold medalist with twelve fights competing for the regular WBA title is remarkable but what are the the headlines lately? Diego De la Hoya fighting some taco vendor, Dereck Cheezora complaining about his toe ( I wonder where he got that from )

-- Im so upset about this Asian discrimination, Akira-Innoe-Tanak ALL world champions have fights lined up but boxingscene has nothing to report about these fights....ANWAYS Murata is going to beat the crap of N'Dam, David Lepuke take notes.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                Ryota Murata is a Toprank promoted fighter who was rated top five by three of the major sanctioning bodies - it could be four I don't know...but the point is for a Gold medalist with twelve fights competing for the regular WBA title is remarkable but what are the the headlines lately? Diego De la Hoya fighting some taco vendor, Dereck Cheezora complaining about his toe ( I wonder where he got that from )

-- Im so upset about this Asian discrimination, Akira-Innoe-Tanak ALL world champions have fights lined up but boxingscene has nothing to report about these fights....ANWAYS Murata is going to beat the crap of N'Dam, David Lepuke take notes.
                lol lemuiex already beat the crap out of ndam. dropped him four or 5 times. he's the only guy to beat ndam convincingly so go spew your crap somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  I've heard good things about Murata, but haven't seen enough of him to trust picking him vs a proven entity like N'Dam.

If anyone likes N'Dam doe he's a solid underdog here (+200) so lotsa value since he's the guy with a actual resume & Murata is more a speculative top ten 10ish guy still.
                  Bit of a N'Dam fanboy here, so hell yeah, I might well just go for them odds even though I very rarely bet. Murata's looked good to date and I wish him well, but this is a leap of epic proportions in terms of class IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                    lol lemuiex already beat the crap out of ndam. dropped him four or 5 times. he's the only guy to beat ndam convincingly so go spew your crap somewhere else.
                    I remember making the gifs for that fight. NSB said N'Dam was a Zombie, the RBR thread was hilarious but I believe Ryota will do what Lepuke couldn't do even at 12-0...stop N'Dam -- that would make a impressive statement : Stevens, Quillin, Lepuke couldn't do it.

Comment

Working...
                    X