This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Valero Rest In Peace?

Or should he rot in hell for all eternity after what he did to his wife then to himself?
    R.I.P He lost control, he was in a horrible state of mind, wasnt entirely his fault
    51.61%
    Rot in hell for the horrible shit he did, he should have gotten help!
    48.39%

Although were in no position to judge, I personally want him to burn in hell. I dont take wife beaters or/and wife killers well.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
      Or should he rot in hell for all eternity after what he did to his wife then to himself?

the man needs eternal torment..........he killed the mother of his children and then took his own life.........i mean wtf.......hope the dude is on fire right now!!!!

Comment

No one has a clue what Valero was going through, I think it's stupid and immature to wish he'd burn in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Ðemise View Post
          No one has a clue what Valero was going through, I think it's stupid and immature to wish he'd burn in hell.

he killed the mther of his children, then orphaned them..........i don't care what he "was" going through....that's disgusting!!!!!

Comment

**** what that ***** was goin through

Comment

i dont know......im not GOD.........

Comment

Yes R.I.P Champ.

This dude was crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                  he killed the mther of his children, then orphaned them..........i don't care what he "was" going through....that's disgusting!!!!!
                  Who knows what he was under the influence of.

Comment

No matter how horrible the things he did was, I for one hope that both he and his wife will rest in peace.

Comment

Working...
                    X