Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stinks of the gym....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You want people to put some deodrant on during a training session or something? :O

Comment

BEFORE the training session.

Anyway, to be honest my gym really isnt bad at all, I dont even know why I was complaining. I just felt like starting **** for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        BEFORE the training session.

Anyway, to be honest my gym really isnt bad at all, I dont even know why I was complaining. I just felt like starting **** for nothing.
        have you noticed that usually when someone stinks you find it hard to tell em' straight up? Why you think that is

Comment

How gay is this thread. Yeh im all for rocking up to training fresh, hygiene good. But your going to stink when training everyone does.

If you think Pac man or De La Hoyas body odour or breathe aint gonna stink on saturday night then your fckn kidding.

Its a part of life. You shouldn't care much. Just care how the chicks outside the gym smell.

Comment

Yeah this thread is ghey.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
              have you noticed that usually when someone stinks you find it hard to tell em' straight up? Why you think that is
              I don't have that problem. I tell them straight up! If it is a friend then you are not being a good mate if you don't tell them. Just say 'you fubnny ****er, didn't you wash this morning?' and then delete his number from your phone after texting him to do one! Only girls will have the problem of not telling their smelly mate they stink. If it is not a freind then just say, look mate you stink. It isn't that hard. Can't stand smelly ****ers. It IS poor hygeine, as fresh sweat doesn';t smell like a dead body. The people who smell like that are ALWASY the ones who wear same training gear everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by derranged View Post
                well, Being From England Stank Ass People Is Something You Must Be Used To...

Its Not That Serious Guys. All Im Asking Is Wear Deodorant. And If My Opponent Smells, I'll Hit Him With Everything I Got
                Fat Yank!!!.

Comment

Well I always try to take the necessary precautions before going to the gym such as wearing clean gym clothes (socks, boxers, shirt, shorts etc) and I usually wash my armpits and apply some fresh antiperspirant/deodorant before heading out. However I can't deny that I do get stinky after a hard workout. I think everyone does to some degree. It's part of the gym life/experience.

I go home and take a shower straight away after my workout (my boxing gym doesn't have showers). And if someone wants me to give them a ride home, I open up my windows to get some fresh air in. Not much else you can do. I try my best though, what else can you do? I'm glad most people realize this.

Comment

People who don't shower after a training session annoy me though...

Comment

^ yeah i can understand someone stinking up during workout but well after workout is really bad hygiene. my buddy does it, i usually tell him if he forgot to wipe his ass. it'll incline him to shower without being blunt about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X