Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Promoter: We Want Wilder By Year's End - Even in U.S.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tygshsu View Post
    'Nobody in America cares' all of you Americans are idiots.You guys are the reason why this fight is not happening,because Showtime dont think this Fight will generate any big PPV Numbers because you the Americans are not going to buy this fight.I do know the Pricing system in America regarding Boxing/Sports in General so i know that can be hard.But this fight will happen once their is a good chance that you guys will actually buy this fight in Numbers.Hearn and Joshua have done their job,they are bringing UK PPV,3 Belts,Fans and European Coverage.
    Word! Americans wudnt pay to see Wilder fight yet they come here saying BS!

Comment

Joshua vs. Parker is the final fight of the Showtime contract. If Hearn takes AJ to HBO, this fight doesn't happen!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        I think Hearns really wants to cash A.J out, he knows Joshuas defense is flawed and chin is suspect ; why take the risk of letting a contender or even mandatory ruin it? Hearns has witnessed Whyte and old Klitschko nearly derail his plans.
        If he wants to cash out why face wilder? He can make more money elsewhere

Comment

Originally posted by Bonduu View Post
          You: How many other boxers have 600K followers?

Me: Haye: 500k, Bellew:400k, Pacman:4.1m, Money Mayweather:20m, Mike Tyson:6m, Gypsy King 500k

What does this numbers tell you?
          It tells me Deontay is WAY more popular than David Gay, Tony Bellend and Tyson Fury for starters, I'll let you figure out the rest.
          Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
          If he wants to cash out why face wilder? He can make more money elsewhere
          What other HW makes Joshua more money than fighting Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder?

Comment

[QUOTE=1hourRun;18416163]It tells me Deontay is WAY more popular than David Gay, Tony Bellend and Tyson Fury for starters, I'll let you figure out the rest.

With over 300m Americans he should have much much more.

But I would tell you this, once Birdlegs fights someone who could actually throw punches then his profile rises, a WBC HW champ for 3+ years with almost 40 fights, 90+ KO should and must be the A-side in any fight no matter the opposition.

Comment

[QUOTE=Bonduu;18416204]
              It tells me Deontay is WAY more popular than David Gay, Tony Bellend and Tyson Fury for starters, I'll let you figure out the rest.

With over 300m Americans he should have much much more.

But I would tell you this, once Birdlegs fights someone who could actually throw punches then his profile rises, a WBC HW champ for 3+ years with almost 40 fights, 90+ KO should and must be the A-side in any fight no matter the opposition.
              Hey whos coming to Deontays country to make real paper? I think Hearns team Mismatchroom are already taking a knee in negotiations

; Deontay said Las Vegas and so it is. We still haven't read about Wilder making concessions to ANY demands, contrary to what you think! it must hurt that your little island is nothing at this level.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonduu View Post
                If you ain't popular how do you sell a fight? Been popular means more fans and haters to come to watch you fight, more endorsement deals and much $$$.

Think about it bruv!
                Spoken like a true fan girl. I've never seen so many fans so quick to bring up how popular their fighter is compared to another fighter ever in the sport of boxing. Pretty sad if you think about it, but I understand AJ is the UKs last hope of a superstar in the sport that you guys have nothing better to bring up than popularity and who sells more tickets. Lol when AJ takes that L you all will jump ship to BJS assuming he still has a belt. Same thing you fan girls did with Brook when he lost to Spence. Lol uk boxing fans are the worst

Comment

So Joshua will humiliate Beyonce in his own backyard? Splendid

Comment

"[It makes it] more difficult, because if you go to the negotiating table with three belts instead of one, then you want an increase in the pie," Hearn said.

Those are paper titles CLOWN! the WBC is the only legitimate title in the HW division, and you talk about having a 'Base' in the U.S.A? Deontay brings in all the A-list celebrities to Vegas! the Brits will pack the bleachers tho, and all that talk about Wembley was a joke, we all know America is the Mecca of boxing and the only way to make real PPV money for this event.
                    Too bad this green WBC belt got shyt stains all over it from all the uber drivers birdlegs windmilled to death

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                      IMO Joshua is losing alotta cashish fighting in the U.S. as opposed to the 50-90K fans he gets in the U.S. And really, how many UK fans can afford the trip to see him fight here? Or even the getting off work part? Hearn should think it out more. England should be where the real champ Joshua wins all the marbles. It would be a mammoth event there.

Having said that, and taking money out of the equation, the location isn't as important as the fight itself getting made. Wilder just has to back off the 50/50 b.s. and let this thing happen. Even 40% of this huge fight is way bigger than anything he's ever made. And he knows that. He should also know HE makes more $$ if it's fought in England, because it's a much bigger fight there than here.
                      Even though I am a Wilder fan, everything you said is 100% true.

I hope the 50/50 split is just a negotiating tactic.

Comment

Working...
                      X