Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Kanneka Jenkins mysterious death/murder saga is messed up.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lady at my job said that she saw a video of the dudes in the kitchen with her, she said someone recorded the footage before it was tampered with, she also said that the news station that reported it, took it down.

Don't know how true this is, but it would be nice to see if there's camera pointed at the fridge, that should be the ONLY video being shown.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      Lady at my job said that she saw a video of the dudes in the kitchen with her, she said someone recorded the footage before it was tampered with, she also said that the news station that reported it, took it down.

Don't know how true this is, but it would be nice to see if there's camera pointed at the fridge, that should be the ONLY video being shown.
      hotel says that video doesnt exist and makes sense why would their be a camera monitoring the freezer anwyays.

Comment

Originally posted by WıLL View Post

Can someone else play this in 0.25 speed and full screen. Let me know if it looks as though an arm reachs around her lower back at 18 seconds as she disappears out of shot? Am I imagining it? Watch the video as I said before passing judgement!
        youre imagining it. Its just artifacts from the poor quality.

What im thinking is that where the fridge is at? Im thinking she a drunking just walking by bam he noticed the fridge reachout with the left arm on the handle it jerks her body cause shes drunk she then steps back a bit and place her right hand on the handle and opens it.

Comment

Yeah, well, A lady at my job says she was in the freezer when they killed her, but she's scared to speak up because the illuminati obviously wanted the bitch dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Dee View Post
            Yeah, well, A lady at my job says she was in the freezer when they killed her, but she's scared to speak up because the illuminati obviously wanted the bitch dead.
            Oh. So you don't got no love fo' conspiracy theorists?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Oh. So you don't got no love fo' conspiracy theorists?
              this was just a drugged up ratchet who got too loaded, passed out in a freezer and killed herself. havent seen the autopsy doe...

only conspiracy i see is if the hotel doesnt like the bad publicity of an actual murder happening being bad for their image but this wasnt the waldorf astoria and she was no chelsea clinton.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                this was just a drugged up ratchet who got too loaded, passed out in a freezer and killed herself. havent seen the autopsy doe...

only conspiracy i see is if the hotel doesnt like the bad publicity of an actual murder happening being bad for their image but this wasnt the waldorf astoria and she was no chelsea clinton.
                Respect to the dead but she wasn't bad lookin' and she had a phat butt, it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Respect to the dead but she wasn't bad lookin' and she had a phat butt, it seems.
                  i dont like hair helmets. i blame the mother.

Comment

She just wanted to chill out.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                      i dont like hair helmets. i blame the mother.
                      hair helmets???

Comment

Working...
                      X