Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bigfoot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edelman ( Who? ) has got some tight buns in that picture. If I were of the gay type I'd definitely want to stick my Beef Bayonet between those hard Canyon Walls.

No ****.

Comment

If there was a bigfoot he probably would be coming of the mountians for food by now like the bears.

Comment

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
        Edelman ( Who? ) has got some tight buns in that picture. If I were of the gay type I'd definitely want to stick my Beef Bayonet between those hard Canyon Walls.

No ****.
        It's not gay for a man to want to explore Julian Edelman's **** canal,it's called being human.

Comment

if there was really a big foot out there, im sure this fool cant live forever and im sure there's more than one. so we would have discover the remain such as bones, etc. from it.

Comment

big foot sightings have been reported as far back as the 1900s. and you're telling me from then until now, this fool is still living?

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
              That mudda****a is real. Before I die I want to catch a live samsquanch.
              I'm with you

that's ^^^ exactly how i feel about Alf

Comment

doesnt exist

Comment

Isn't it crazy and cool that just as recent as maybe 10 to 15k years ago a species of munchkins lived in Indonesia?

It's theorized a lot of their myths and tales today about "little people" stealing children and eating people came from these. Same with leprechauns and shyte too.

I'm talking about **** florensis or however u spell it.

I think there was a time when man and giganthopithecus lived together. Although some say giganthopithecus went extinct before modern man. But I think Bigfoot legends and tales are based on this

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                    I'm with you

that's ^^^ exactly how i feel about Alf

I think Alf was a fictional character from a television series
                    Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                    doesnt exist
                    Believe in something man

Comment

Working...
                    X