Collapse
No announcement yet.

LomachenkGOAT would clean out 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's a 130 fighter who just beat a 122lber. We got him clearing out 147 now? Holy shyt this place full of kids...
    Why can't we appreciate fighters for being amazing and stop pretending they're invincible?
    People said this dumb shyt about Rigo in his prime. They'll say it about the guy that beats Loma in a few years. Grow up guys.

Comment

Not everybody can be like Henry Armstrong and Pacquaio.

Lomachenko doesnt have the necessary power or the style to be as affective at the much higher weight divisions.

Comment

It's what Floyd did. Moved up 5 weight classes and beat the top guy there. It would be a hell of a sight to see Loma as an underdog against guys that good. Then this talk about him being an ATG would be legit.

Comment

Who knows one day but for now I want to see him go to 135 and fight Mikey and Linares.

Then if he beats both we can see about 140 and if he does well there then who knows maybe he does 147.

Time will tell.

Floyd did 5 weight classes, Pacquaio did 8.

126-147 would be 5.

Comment

This is how I know you never stepped in a actual boxing ring @OP

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              Pacquiao had monster power. Every punch would do damage and he threw a lot of them.

It kept a lot of welters honest.

Loma doesn't have that power
              Yeah I agree. Manny, in his prime, was absolutely ferocious. Had some of the most blazing, otherworldly hand speed possessed by a boxer that this sport has ever seen. And real power to back it up.

I'm one of the biggest Loma fans on this earth but it's really, really hard to see him capable of keeping a true, elite welter such as a Keith Thurman or an Errol Spence honest. Or a Terrence Crawford when he moves up.

I think Vasyl is the most skilled pound for pound boxer on the planet but I think he lacks the rare power that he would need to possess to be able to truly compete with elite guys who are multiple weight classes above him.

As great as Guillermo Rigondeaux is...he was still not even a natural 130 pounder. Not even close. Crawford/Spence/Thurman/etc. would look like giants standing next to Rigondeaux.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                You think anyone at 130lbs beats him?
                I’d fancy Loma against anyone at 130 right now.

Comment

The Power stops bigger guys just walking through you.

You need that power so they don't just march forwards and your punches just bounce off them.

GGG vs Brook springs to minds.

Comment

He's already pushing it with 130 imo. 135 will be his absolute limit.

He looks like a natural 126er imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                      I’d fancy Loma against anyone at 130 right now.
                      And who do you think will beat him at 135lbs?

Comment

Working...
                      X