No announcement yet.

LOL ESPN's new commentator Mark Kriegal arguing with Teddy Atlas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Yo this is funny, not sure if Kriegal knows Atlas but he is getting offended by Atlas rough talking, and keeps saying I never said that or taking jabs at Atlas. And Atlas not enjoying Kreigals commentary

How long before Teddy Atlas blows his top and starts swinging on Kreigal, they might just put Kriegal in the booth not ringside next fight, no chemistry at all haahah
    Did Shaolin return you black GI Joe?

Comment

Kreigal was making some good points at times though.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Did Shaolin return you black GI Joe?
        lmao

Hype Job

Comment

anyone got some youtube of this?

Comment

After the fight I snooped in to the meeting between Atlas and the ESPN brass. This is what I heard Atlas screaming. Read it with his voice in your head.

"You gotta get rid of that Mark guy! He is out there writing literary books while I have always been in the ocean eating with the sharks! I am the fightahs eating the food and getting hungrier by the hour like I have a tape worm parasite! Bread and Butta eating at the table while he sits there not hungry at all only throwing jabs! Where are the right hands? Where are the Goddamn hooks?!!!!"

Comment

Kriegal just doesnt get it. The "temperament" of a fighter is huge when determining how they will fight a fight and Teddy and knowledgeable fans understand this.

Comment

What % of this forum can beat Teddy Atlas in a fight?

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  After the fight I snooped in to the meeting between Atlas and the ESPN brass. This is what I heard Atlas screaming. Read it with his voice in your head.

"You gotta get rid of that Mark guy! He is out there writing literary books while I have always been in the ocean eating with the sharks! I am the fightahs eating the food and getting hungrier by the hour like I have a tape worm parasite! Bread and Butta eating at the table while he sits there not hungry at all only throwing jabs! Where are the right hands? Where are the Goddamn hooks?!!!!"
                  Story of my life...

Comment

Originally posted by Suup View Post
                    Hectari is lamenting the loss of his Black Hung GI Joe, and is looking for something of equal or greater size to keester(ran up his unwired azz)

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Hectari is lamenting the loss of his Black Hung GI Joe, and is looking for something of equal or greater size to keester(ram up his azz)

Jhonny wants Hectari culo bad, but he changed his mind after I explained that so many nameless fools have penetrated...

Comment

Working...
                      X