Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 10-09-2017, 01:47 PM #1
Team PBC

Quoted: 3654 Post(s)
Santa_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,201,245,534,204,067,840.00
Total Points: 35,496,244,434,404,581,376.00
Dolly Castro :love: - -jose- Dolly Castro :la: - -jose- One Time going to war! - Thurman eye candy thread :cool2: - -jose- Love that Monday thread!! Happy Easter aswell!! - Pretty Boy1 
she's perfect  :beerchug: - -jose- No Message - cheeseburger Cheers bro! - K-Nan thanks for the hook up - jreckoning have a cold one - bigsmoothh 
For Carol - bigdlb12 that racist thread :lol1: - -jose- Cheers - siablo14 Mi Mejor Regalo, Tu Amistad! - 1hourRun Great pics in the latina thread. - BOXEO _ 
:beerchug: - -jose- Trump link, thanks! - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - 1hourRun 
Default British man facing three years in Dubai prison for putting hand on man's hip.

Jamie Harron, a 27-year-old from Stirling, had been working in Afghanistan and was in Dubai for a two-day stopover. He has now appeared in court after being arrested for alleged public indecency and drinking alcohol at Rock Bottom Bar on July 15. Jamie and a friend had just bought their first drink, and were passing by a Jordanian man standing at the edge of the dance floor. As they passed by him on the crowded floor, Jamie placed his right hand side on the top of the man’s hip to stop them from bumping each other and avoid spillage, ‘in a move familiar to most UK patrons of crowded pubs’.

Although the man didn’t appear agitated at the time, he became very animated later on, and the police soon showed up outside.

The man, his friends and the police all spoke in Arabic while periodically pointing over at Jamie, with the accuser occasionally shouting in English: ‘He’s been drinking, and he touched me improperly, I will get you deported, do you know who I am?’ The police asked Jamie to apologise, which he ‘gladly did’, but the accuser was ‘not mollified’ and demanded that the officers arrest him. Campaign group Detained in Dubai said that, after his arrest, he was held for five days in al-Barsha prison, and was then released on bail after having his passport confiscated.

A spokesman for the group added: ‘Tourists [in the UAE] who consume alcohol at licensed venues can still be arrested for having alcohol in their system. ‘Most tourists are not aware of this fact. A number of British nationals have been caught out by this contradictory application of the law.’ He is said to have since lost his job, and has spent more than £30,000 in expenses and legal fees.

Jamie’s dad Graham, a caterer, said the family have been left devastated by the ordeal.

‘Patricia [Jamie’s mum] and I have not been able to relax for a moment. We never dreamed we would have to face something like this,’ he said. ‘We can’t believe that this nightmare has gone on for three months. Jamie is a good boy. He has never been a problem and never in trouble. ‘We are a very close family and it is killing us to think of him spending even three nights in jail, let alone three years.’

A further court appearance is expected in around two weeks, but no firm date has been set. Radha Stirling, chief executive of Detained in Dubai, said: ‘He’s concerned. He’s already been there three months. It seems to be never-ending for him and he’s frustrated.’ The Foreign Office says it’s providing consular assistance.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Santa_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 01:48 PM #2
Team PBC

Santa_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond repute
Dolly Castro :love: - -jose- Dolly Castro :la: - -jose- One Time going to war! - Thurman eye candy thread :cool2: - -jose- Love that Monday thread!! Happy Easter aswell!! - Pretty Boy1 
she's perfect  :beerchug: - -jose- No Message - cheeseburger Cheers bro! - K-Nan thanks for the hook up - jreckoning have a cold one - bigsmoothh 
For Carol - bigdlb12 that racist thread :lol1: - -jose- Cheers - siablo14 Mi Mejor Regalo, Tu Amistad! - 1hourRun Great pics in the latina thread. - BOXEO _ 
:beerchug: - -jose- Trump link, thanks! - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- 

Shoulda said no ****
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Old 10-09-2017, 02:13 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 16475 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 769,576,457,142,115,584.00
Total Points: 770,576,457,143,515,008.00
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr 

Quote:
A spokesman for the group added: ‘Tourists [in the UAE] who consume alcohol at licensed venues can still be arrested for having alcohol in their system. ‘Most tourists are not aware of this fact. A number of British nationals have been caught out by this contradictory application of the law.’ He is said to have since lost his job, and has spent more than £30,000 in expenses and legal fees.
When in Rome.. ..
Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 03:02 PM #4
Team PBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
When in Rome.. ..

Old 10-09-2017, 04:39 PM #5
Phenomdeaux

Quoted: 2953 Post(s)
Phenom has disabled reputation
Bank: 1,368,297,848,543,866,257,408.00
Total Points: 1,568,499,848,557,823,787,008.00
you are a sh1t poster - Freedom. Have a slice.....it’s not Chicago style but hey.......Who needs all that’s doe anyway ???  All that just to say I’m out of green lol  ! - BERNIE'S CORNER I ain't mad, you just come across as a tool - Sn1 No Message - afgbjfgmih 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 

Probably did more than that I'm not buying it Dubai go out of their way not to mess with foreigners / tourists
Phenom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 04:49 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7062 Post(s)
GGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 50,000,100,000,000,003,538,944.00
:beerchug: - -jose- Keep up the good posts, brother... - anthonydavid11 Smart man - Thraxox One of the good posters here - 1bad65 Great post as usual, Glove Mf'in Kang! - Tony Trick-Pony 
You are the man, without question - Tony Trick-Pony 

Rock Bottom Bar... well named
GGG Gloveking is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 04:50 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 14884 Post(s)
DramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,714,334,071,682,368,251,363,328.00
Total Points: 1,714,334,071,682,368,251,363,328.00
RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST A55HOLE - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For your anus - desktop 0 
for when your boyfriend is away - desktop 0 SHlT POSTER - desktop 0 Hope this comes in handy :) - Shontae De'marc Healthiest food option on here, protein brotha - Shontae De'marc Eddie Hearn fanboy.  Fuck that snake and fuck gay j too. - afgbjfgmih 
Eddie Hearn sheep LOL - afgbjfgmih Stop being brain-washed by Eddie Sperm you little sheep. - afgbjfgmih Racism is NOT funny - "red I saw your posts in comments and suggestions SMH - "red I have placed you on ignore do not bother to reply, racist - "red 
How many times do you have to be banned for racism before you realise it's not right smh - "red No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Monaco Slim Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
Probably did more than that I'm not buying it Dubai go out of their way not to mess with foreigners / tourists
yeah what i thought too. i know what the army guys are like on a night out too, used to live in a garrison town...
DramaShow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 04:52 PM #8
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 15745 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 96,391,050,750,737,139,105,792.00
Total Points: 97,079,753,261,166,436,024,320.00
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

That is pretty gay.

Don't adult men hold hands over there or something are am I thinking of some other caveman logic country?

Mfers need to tread lightly with these caveman countries doe. North Korea killed that one white kid and America just said thank you may I have another. You know when America is letting white kids get killed in certain foreign countries for allegedly stealing a poster you need to not go to that f#cking place or be a good boy *GGG voice* while you're there. And randomly if Trump nukes North Korea he needs to name one of the nukes after that a$$hole frat boy they killed.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 05:05 PM #9
One Hit Wonder

Quoted: 11844 Post(s)
Elroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 580,113,099,781,733.38
Total Points: 100,001,000,681,213,188,374,528.00
Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
AAAAAAAA, shaaaad aaap! - Plier88888 Everyone Knows its an alt, dumbass.  Genius.  I made this because Hammer77777 was permabanned by a racist mod.  If I was trying to be incognito would I choose Plier88888?   Sheesh.  Its obvious that its Hammer's alt til I get that account restored. - Plier88888 stay in your lane motherfuker before i put u back in it - Plier88888 please forgive me, i think ur a cool dude. - Shaolin Sword enjoy your bad RACIST idiot. Keep spewing racism and more will come. - Shaolin Sword 
You're a good poster and contributor to this site - desktop 0 I have no problem with you - desktop 0 I have no problem with you. Desk Flop - anthonydavid11 can't green. here's something green ;) - Turd Best Ever For being homosexual. - ShoulderRoll 
So glad I struck a nerve ;) - Boxing Goat Gift time.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Smoov, bruvva - Tony Trick-Pony Cleaning up this mug... - Tony Trick-Pony USA USA USA - Tony Trick-Pony 

he got off easy. he could be in a body bag.
Elroy The Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 05:19 PM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 14027 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,686,574,273,611,833,016,320.00
Total Points: 691,434,807,578,565,663,522,816.00
Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 
dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 
Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa_ View Post
Shoulda said no ****
I've been in the Phillippines big divk drilling Filipina's
while Saudi sand prince's & UAE phaggatrons played with butler's azz cheeks...

Russian proverb....everyone jacks his tool according to his taste...
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
british, dubai, facing, hand, prison, putting, years

User Tag List