No announcement yet.

Any Holocaust deniers out their?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
    I looked her up. She's a white Dutch woman right? So yes, I do support her winning over any black woman.
    Oh! Now you looked her up. Before, you didn't care.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Oh! Now you looked her up. Before, you didn't care.
      I didn't watch the event but in principle I support white athletes over black ones.

Comment

Hitler was fine sending them to Israel but the Allies objected to that IIRC.
        Exactly! He was even gonna foot the bill to send them there. But the allies blocked that move.

I've often said that many Jews make themselves hated by being so clannish. The Talmud has some really evil stuff about non Jews.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Yeah man. I would have preferred if Talou or Miller won but I don't hate any track athlete so yes I am happy for Daphne.
          Sure sounding deflated there boy, after that big mouth talk somebody got humbled.
          I guess when your GOAT loses to an elderly former drug cheat and a guy nobody's ever heard of:

And then your white nightmare takes another gold I wonder if Jamaica has buildings high enough to jump off of because there's probably plenty like you who are considering their ends.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
            Sure sounding deflated there boy, after that big mouth talk somebody got humbled.
            I guess when your GOAT loses to an elderly former drug cheat and a guy nobody's ever heard of:

And then your white nightmare takes another gold I wonder if Jamaica has buildings high enough to jump off of because there's probably plenty like you who are considering their ends.
            There you go with that ignorance.
            Remember now before you beat your chest, Assyrians haven't been doing **** in these World Championships.
            Ask Xoo he will back me on this, you may live in Holland but you are not Dutch, boy!

Comment

I didn't watch the event but in principle I support white athletes over black ones.
              And he just admitted that he does the opposite, yet shitheads like this don't realise their hypocrisy and continue to pretend to have a moral high ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Exactly! He was even gonna foot the bill to send them there. But the allies blocked that move.

I've often said that many Jews make themselves hated by being so clannish. The Talmud has some really evil stuff about non Jews.
                Zaroku may be my favorite jew ever.

Comment

Zaroku may be my favorite jew ever.
                  I korn white women regularly! Give them some kosher kok! But, Japanese women are my favorites.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    I korn white women regularly! Give them some kosher kok! But, Japanese women are my favorites.
                    Boo! You leave that precious white meat alone!

Comment

Boo! You leave that precious white meat alone!
                      Can't do it, they are social justice warrior types who feel obligated to right social wrongs perpetrated by ???? And give me poon to help me feel accepted. Works for me.

Comment

Working...
                      X