Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advice for things to do with a girl you're starting to date and really like?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice for things to do with a girl you're starting to date and really like?

I've been out of the relationship thing for a while now but there's this girl I've been seeing who I'm really growing to like.

We text almost everyday and we've hung out and gone out a couple times now, but I'm at the point where I'm just running out of things to do.

How do I keep it interesting? How can I keep showing her a good time?

Also before you ask, yeah I've hit it, but after we were done we just kinda ran out of ideas of things to do , we just laid there for a while, neither of us had anything better to do so we just ended up watching TV.

Since then I'm starting to worry that this thing is going downhill and that she might get bored with me.

Originally posted by KEY LOW View Post
    I've been out of the relationship thing for a while now but there's this girl I've been seeing who I'm really growing to like.

We text almost everyday and we've hung out and gone out a couple times now, but I'm at the point where I'm just running out of things to do.

How do I keep it interesting? How can I keep showing her a good time?

Also before you ask, yeah I've hit it, but after we were done we just kinda ran out of ideas of things to do , we just laid there for a while, neither of us had anything better to do so we just ended up watching TV.

Since then I'm starting to worry that this thing is going downhill and that she might get bored with me.

Comment

I don't know why dudes ask relationship advice here now considering who posts frequently on here. 95% of them are virgins.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Black View Post
        I've already ****ed her in the *****, and I'm asking for help because I want to keep doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Black View Post
          I don't know why dudes ask relationship advice here now considering who posts frequently on here. 95% of them are virgins.
          There's a lot of virgins on here but I don't think the number is that high. There's at least a few casanovas out there that can help a bro out who's been out of the game. Renegade where you at?

Comment

Cheat on her

If she lets it slide, she's the one.

Comment

Right from the start you need to slap her a round a little and show her who's the boss.

Comment

Originally posted by KEY LOW View Post
                How do I keep it interesting? How can I keep showing her a good time? I'm starting to worry that this thing is going downhill and that she might get bored with me.

Comment

You just gotta grow a pair. If you think you're not good enough, if you think you're boring then so will she.

Be her superhero take her anywhere you want to go, there's so much interesting ****ing **** to do. It doesn't really matter where you go as long as she thinks you're into her and you're serious about her. Just don't spend all your time watching t.v lol, that was the perfect time to start a conversation, get to know her. Girls love that ****. If you're asking her about her life and trying to get inside her head, then she'll know you're serious about her and you're not just playing games.

If you can't talk to her then your relationship is ****ed lol

When you were lying down not doing anything, she was probably thinking.. "man is this guy just using me as a ****toy, what are we doing just lying around here'

Those feelings you're having about going downhill are probably accurate, because you should have used that time to build a closer bond with her.
                  Last edited by DARKSEID; 05-02-2017, 06:19 AM.

Comment

Just find new places to travel to and explore. It doesn't even have to be anywhere amazing. As long as she isn't too shallow, she will appreciate that you are wanting to go places and spend time with her. Go for a weekend away somewhere or just a few day trips, you will get to know much more about each other in situations like that and find things to talk about more than you will if you're just laid watching TV. Quite frankly, she can probably get ****ed by any other guy and watch TV too. Make an effort...

Even on other days where you're doing nothing, little things like going to play pool or bowling or something while having a drink can be ok. It can be a fun thing to do with a girl if you're not taking the game seriously, it's usually a good laugh and you don't really need to be into it that much. It's better than sitting watching TV and not really talking.

Comment

Working...
                    X